1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Tesla Tornado Tank coils?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Lotta, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Lotta

Lotta Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I received the Tesla Tornado with my recent purchase of the Tesla Nano 100W TC. I wasn't expecting much out of the tank and was really just interested in the mod. However, after using this tank for a few days, I am really impressed with it. Pretty much blows away the Kanger Subtank, Aspire Atlantis, and the Melo 2. I have very limited experience with the Crown and the SMOK TFV4 so I can't compare it to those but so far I am extremely happy with it. I have scoured the internet trying to see if any other coils are compatible with this tank and have not found anything. The Atlantis and Melo coils will screw in but are too long. If anyone knows of any other coils that are compatible with this tank, please let me know. It's not that the Tesla coils are extremely expensive or hard to find but they only make 2 coil types. 0.4 Kanthal and 0.2 Ni200. I just would like more options.