1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

TapaTalk updates

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Site Feedback and Help' started by -V-, Dec 10, 2016.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Any of our members who use TapaTalk on their phones for Thailand Vapers I just did a backend server upgrade of it to the latest version.

What happened to me was I was unable to get onto the Forum with TapaTalk on my phone.
    Other Forums worked but not here.

To clean it up on my end I deleted/uninstalled the TapaTalk application on my phone, then re installed it, signed back in with my username and all was good again.

I'm not a huge fan of TapaTalk as I mainly use my Macbook for Forum and the net but when I'm out and about at work and stuff it's handy to use it on my phone.

debatedude likes this.