1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Take this poll if you want NEW JUICE in Thailand

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Darth Vaper, Feb 5, 2016.

?

Which Juice BRAND do you want to buy in Thailand?

Poll closed Feb 12, 2016.
  1. Cuttwood

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Kilo

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Lost Art

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Beard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cosmic Fog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Space Jam

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  7. Juicy Ohm

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  8. Breakfast Club

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  9. One Hit Wonder

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  10. Dohnuts

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Thread Starter Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

Ahoy!

It might be possible to bring some new juice soon... would like to know which ones to focus on and which to avoid.

After this poll there will be another one for specific juice flavors based on interest / response.

A few notes: to keep it simple there will be no edits after voting ; you can vote for more than one ; poll closes in 7 days (Jan 12 )

cheers.

Loki and Scuba Vaper like this.
  2. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Hi Darth. You can take my vote for Space Jam with a pinch of salt. I've only ever known whatever I can get in LoS. But since my vaping Guru (Chris, Indoor smokers), likes it, I'll have a punt myself if you get any here.

Darth Vaper and Scuba Vaper like this.
  3. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

I'll second that, always wondered what indoorsmokers dude was vaping tasted like ...

Darth Vaper and farangmick like this.
  4. Jared S
    Spaced

Jared S Well-Known Member

I'll go with Cuttwood - Unicorn Milk and One Hit Wonder - Milk Man

Scuba Vaper and Darth Vaper like this.
  5. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

One Hit Wonders Milkman as well, since I already like MBV Moo Juice, which surprised me.

6. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Nice of you DV!! Noticed that many of these are available in Thailand already albeit with variability. I'm not particularly interested in them but wonder, if you are able to bring some in, would folks here be able to get them at a lower price than what they sell for here now?

7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Didn't see Churrios by The Milkman @Darth Vaper.

Is that an option?

Scuba Vaper, Darth Vaper and Konvict like this.
  8. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Milkman is a pain to find here in Thailand for what I recall. Nice of you Darth for bringing some new contenders on the market.

Cuttwood and Space Jam are great juices with several typical flavors. I'll advice new vapers to give them a try.

9. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Dont know who that is, but can tell you that their "Eclipse" is a standout flavor - at least the artificial olfactory / taste pods system installed in the grill of the ol' helmet here likes it a lot at the moment.

@Scratchy - - You know how Darth do! Anything pilfered from the land of Rebel Scum will be shared at the best price that can be afforded after expenses. While it is true that fuel costs are down, a force choke is in order to those responsible for not passing that savings along in any real way yet... besides feeding the small army needed to make the raids successful ain't cheap! Also - @Scratchy where have you seen these juices in Thailand so far? It should be made note of what is and isn't available so that efforts to bring it - with the previously unvapable, can be more suitably applied

@Siam Diesel - - as it turns out, it is hard to find a cache of churrios left sufficiently unprotected enough to plunder. Must be due to its current popularity. IF there could be some way to get some assurances maybe in the form of reserved orders or pre-commitments - it can be done - - but after number crunching it has been decided that unless 100 bottles could be re-distributed shortly after returning with them - the risk incurred in order to obtain that juice would be too great. There is another option for you however - pm sent with details.

So far there is already upwards of 40 varieties not personally seen here ready and waiting for pick up. Once these and the anticipated others are in fact on hand and ready to go, will they be identified and offered for TV member's conspicuous consumption.

Until then, here is a totally off-topic question: Does anyone here listen to Slate Magazine's podcast, "The Gist with Mike Pesca"?

If so, can someone please decipher his sign off to every episode? It is actually driving someone bonkers latelyt. And spelling it has been a challenge in itself, let alone searching for it.

Thanks.

farangmick, Loki, Neilly and 3 others like this.
  10. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

Thanks DV

This is indoorsmokers guy I know from YouTube :

This is what he vapes, (or least what he's getting paid to vape) :

BlackCherry Berry

11. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Umm....a little hesitant mentioning here as this is a public thread. I'll send you a PM firstly as it can be good to keep this thread public giving more an opportunity to participate.

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  12. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Most sensible, SeƱor Scratchy. Or... you could encrust your message with extra non-sensical unnecessary (not ill) crispy (legal) verbage awesomeness 100% style.

Hiding in plain sight, well actually buried under a layer of hokum. If a person of authority takes the time to understand darth rant, then the helmet comes off to him... followed shortly after by the gloves.

Still this brings up the question if zero nic flavored glycerin is even technically a no-no or not... anyone have any authoritative or substantiated way to answer that?

In other news, looks like Space Jam is a go. Will most likely have a few extra of those, for certain. Anyone want to chime in with a reservation, you are welcome to do so. The flavor is described as follows:

"Solstice by Space Jam is a smoother, higher VG blend, and perhaps the most refreshing, exhilarating e-liquid flavor profile with its blend of sweet, ripe wild cherries and freshly squeezed limes."

30/70 PG/VG / 15 ml / number of credits that it will set you back: TBD**

** no commitment should be made until all is squared away but would not ever post something for higher than the going rate as that's just dumb. The plan is to provide a good value - and that is what you should expect to see. At least 10% off common internet going rates...

farangmick and Siam Diesel like this.
  13. Solo

Solo Well-Known Member

I often wonder if it would be illegal for a nightclub to add aromatics to its fog machine glycerine, as this would then be identical to zero nic high VG e-juice.

What about if they were sold separately, like how in bars in some countries they will sell you a vodka and a red bull, but never mixed by the bartender?

Darth Vaper likes this.
  14. Darth Vaper
    Sick

The idea of a set of consumer products that are all inoccuous and not particularly interesting on their own but when combined would make unsquare people really wanna freaky-deaky has always had a comedic appeal to it.

Of course, in this case one of those ingredients is still patently illegal in these parts so mix it or don't, you still aren't supposed to have it.

Suppose though if one had enough time, patience and motivation they could break down the nic chemical structure between 2 substances, then invent some method of producing nicotine from merely putting them together... Any chemists in the group?

This short read (below) on similarly acting compounds was interesting.

Bet Baht to donuts that these are not categorized here... But would not want to be the position to have to argue that if the time ever came where that would be necessary...

Componds that act in similar ways to Nicotine

Siam Diesel likes this.