1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

SvoeMesto Kayfun Prime MTL RTA

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Konvict, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Fastoche

Fastoche Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Thanks for all this information.
    Following Svoemesto's Facebook group, I'm quite sure I saw an official post about the extension for the Prime.
    As for me, since I changed all the O'rings of my 3 clones of Kayfun V5 (Tobecco, sxk and sjmy) with the originals O'rings ordered directly on the Svoemesto's website I'm fully satisfied with them and not feeling like buying any more atties until I go back to the Freevapeworld (few months, maybe a year) and get a good clone of the Squape Emotion which seems to be an excellent attie (easy to coil, easy to use, strong and tasty).

Advice about leaking issue with KV5 series, how I sorted it out.
    With the Kayfun V5, I had some minor but annoying leaking from the air flow (flooding of the chamber as in the video).
    A/ useful
    1/ Changing the O'rings with the original helped a bit,
    2/ Good use of the juice control does also help but the solutions are to
    3/ do a good/strong DTL from time to time B/ most important job to BLOW hard ;-) in the attie to evacuate the juice stucked in the deck :
    4/ blow hard in the deck when you change the coil (tissue on the air flow)
    5/ blow hard in the attie (directly from top cap) when the deck is flooded/small leaking from the air flow (tissue on the air flow).
    4 and 5 really helps solving minor leaking issues on kv5 series (includes Prime which seems very similar=a TPD version of Kv5) if you use it in MTL.
    If you use it in DTL, no leaking issue.
    Enjoy.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Dieter., Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict Thread Starter ProVari Moderator

Wow, if I see a big list of how to sort out leaks issues with a KV5 series I already know it is not going to be a tank for me.

I still want to try out some RTAs but if leaking is still an issue with them I know I go right back to the Nautili because they are just always spot on and there aren't any issues at all.

Dieter., jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

The big list has also me wondering. Did i have a little leaking from the Kaufun V5 ? Yes, mostly in the morning. I then saw a video, where the reviewer claimed that most tanks leaked a little if they where standing for to long. That was the eyeopener. Since the Kayfun V5 has a liquid control, I started to use it and made sure the liquid control was fully closed, after use and during the night time. Next i increased the build, where I used a 2.5 mm build before I now use a 3.0 mm build. Combined I now have no problems with the tank leaking. I also had the leaking in the morning with the Crius tank, the Lemo 3 and the iLjoy tank, and the complete closing of the liquid control also prevent the leaking of those tanks.
    **Updated**
    PS i forgot to mention, that while i had the leaking from the Kayfun V5 I just cleaned the tank and airflow area careful, closed the liquid control fully and just start vaping normal, until the extra liquid was gone and the reopen the liquid control.

4. Konvict
    Relaxed

All Kayfun styled products are not available at FastTech anymore.

I think they probably had a copyright problem. It is strange that they are all gone.

5. Fastoche

Hi,
    For those interested, on a hidden Facebook's group, a renowned Thai supplier is selling what seems to be SXK kayfun prime clone (saw it today but I understood he has only 15). As you might know, SXK usually makes great quality products (not sure they are from SXK, but the pictures of the boxes looked very similar to the one I got with my SXK KV5).
    About this supplier, he is very reliable. I used to order from him and for the little story he had his picture on the "BKk post' a little while ago with many BIB surrounding him but got back to business quite quickly, TIT hey !!!. Just FYI as I'm not gonna buy any.
    Cheers.
    **Updated**
    Erratum,
    Not SXK clones but YFTK.
    He is selling a Kayfun prime clone YFTK @1090 and a Kayfunv5s YFTK @990.
    Cheers.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    Dieter. and Konvict like this.
  6. Konvict
    Relaxed

7. Fastoche

Hi,
    It took me a long time to thanks Dieter.
    Since I make 3.0 mm coils instead of 2.5 (with 0.32 or 0.40 stainless steel 316) I don't have anymore small/minor leaking issue with all my kayfun v5. Changing the O'rings for the original also helped a bit BUT making 3.0 mm COIL IS THE SOLUTION to get rid off the small/minor leaking issue I had from the airflow ring.
    Since then no more leaking whatsoever.
    I can leave the airflow open all night long.
    This atomiser works like a charm. Easy to coil, easy to use and refill, strong, good taste, good vape. My favourite.
    So thanks a lot Dieter.
    **Updated**
    Erratum/mistake
    I meant : "I can leave the liquid control open all night long" without any leaking issue.

Dieter., Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.