1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Supplier of VG PG?

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by Petitoises, May 19, 2014.

1. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Good day Sir,

It would probably be wise to read this thread and you will find abundant venues where you can purchase the finest PG/VG that is humanly possible here in Thailand.

:welcome:

Bantorvaper and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. markLESAGUIS

markLESAGUIS New Member

IS THE VG AND PG OK FOR MAKING E-JUICE??

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

There are better alternatives to Chemipan PG/VG in this thread...

Konvict likes this.
  4. Phil_1975
    Fine

Phil_1975 Phil

Hi I had customs turn back a bulk shipment from the UK of concentrates and some e juice - it was listed as food flavourings. Reason they stopped it apparently as it was 10kg they wanted an import license. I wonder if I had labelled the box as essential oils it would have been let through, or it was purely on weight. I have another inbound this time much less and around the 2.7 Kg mark, labelled same food flavouring. DHL were fcking useless just saying 1 to 2 or 3kg, not more than 4 or 5 kg...what the **** which is it? TIT

5. Graeme

Graeme New Member

My understanding with calling them "food flavouring" is that they do not have the Thai sticker you will find on every imported food product. [​IMG]

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Sounds about right...there's another thread somewhere on here about that very thing. And with a 10kg package, Customs probably figures that these are going to be sold (even if they're not), which isn't possible without the Thai label.

At least they turned them back and didn't seize them.

Phil_1975 and Konvict like this.
  7. jorakae

jorakae Well-Known Member

There are multiple issues with this and I can tell you speaking from a lot of experience.

1. Customs has been very strict on the import of flavors since November of 2016.
    2. 10kg is essentially 10L in their eyes.
    3. It wouldn't matter if you marked it essential oils, vitamins, VG, or water.
    4. The Thai staff at DHL are a bunch of donkeys. They will automatically send your shipment to the Thai FDA which will be rejected without an import license.
    5. The import of small amounts of flavoring for personal use is allowed, but there are no clear guidelines in Thai import law that explains what a personal amount is. It is up to the discretion of customs officers. This is why DHL can't give you a definitive answer.
    6. @Graeme is correct. For amounts over what they consider to be for personal use, they must have the Thai sticker which is issued by the FDA. You need to have a registered Thai business and approval by the FDA in order to get it. Having a registered business does not guarantee FDA approval.

jpr, Phil_1975, Konvict and 1 other person like this.