1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Suggested tank/atomizers for Eleaf batteries

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Sven Monet, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Sven Monet

Sven Monet Thread Starter Member

I have some batteries from Eleaf with broken tanks or tanks with coils I can't replace in Thailand. I'm looking for any suggestions of new heads/coils that I can purchase domestically that would work on top of the following batteries:

Eleaf iJust D16 battery

Eleaf iJust Mini iJust battery

Eleaf iJust Start Plus battery

I would love to be able use the batteries again with something new available domestically. I would buy a new iJust Start head if I could get that. I have no idea what works with what and why.

The Eleaf batteries were using Kangertech EVOD BCC heads which I don't think I can get parts for here. The IJust Start glass tank broke but I did like that unit.

Thanks.

2. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

I had to google it, (before my time), but the D16 looks OK for a Nautilus Mini. No problem with coils. One of my first kits was an Aspire Premium. Cell long gone, but I still use the tank.
    I guess the cells are a bit old. I hit Heavens Gifts on search "Powerful 10 Watts!" That's fine for a Nautilus coil, and great flavour.

Jazz2017, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Just barely...11-12 watts works better for the 1.8 ohm coils IMO.

Konvict likes this.
  4. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

I'm on 12.5. But the recommended wattage/ voltage is lower for the 1.6 I started with. Never understood that

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.