1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Sucking the life out of a BVC Coil....

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by PattayaIELTSTeacher, Jan 24, 2015.

1. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

My Nautilus coils are good for 35-40 ml of juice. Quoting how many days a coil lasts without stating mls used per day doesn't really say a lot guys ;)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    Konvict likes this.
  2. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

I picked one up a few weeks ago, they work great for coil building or any small work, with Ageing eyes I need these for soldering too so they will be used a lot at work too.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I just surpassed 50 ml on both coils, Newminster and Deadly Sin, and they are still going strong.

I didn't get around to it but I have to buy 3 more, one for Orange Blossom and 2 other daily vapes that I didn't find yet...but Yoplay sounds like a serious candidate!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

That's pretty good since my experience has been under 20ml with my kangers. I'm not using high end juice which might make a difference.

5. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

That's very good coil life. I run mine 13-14watts, what about you?

6. Konvict
    Relaxed

Around 4.7 volts / +/-13.5 watts

7. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

Hmm, I've obviously got a much stronger suck then :surprised:

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I agree with you guys...but I can't be arsed to keep track on how many mls I put through my Nauts, especially the big ones. I routinely fill them up every 2nd-3rd day irrespective of their levels if I'm going out to dinner or for a night in town (always have 4 tanks with me). If I had to guess, I'd bet that I'm putting at least 50-60 mls through the Baja Breeze tank (which I use most).

For me, time works...it gives me an indication as to whether a coil is going to fail when I'm away from home, which is all I really care about (if it fails at home, changing it is easy). FWIW, I vape them all at between 10.5-11 watts.
    :vaping: :vaping:
    :cheers2:

Konvict likes this.
  9. Konvict
    Relaxed

Today I changed the coil of the NM23, it changed a bit in taste, not such a nice taste as before...

So I vaped around the 60 ml with one coil! Not too shabby!

Great product! Gotta buy some more!
    **Updated**
    I think the best thing is to change the coil every 50 ml, come to think of it, to avoid that last taste...

Tomorrow I will fill up the 50 ml bottle full and as soon as the bottle has to be refilled it is time for a new coil! Much easier that way! A cleaner and I guess healthier way of vaping!

I will do that with all of them, from now on!

Siam Diesel likes this.