1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Success This Time!

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Faraday, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Faraday
    Fine

Faraday Thread Starter Active Member

I last posted on here 2 years ago, when I first started Vaping. Unfortunately, I gave up after a few days & returned to the Marlboro.

I bought an Eleaf ijust3 from a FB site, & have been vaping & off the ciggies for 8 weeks now.

Goes without saying, I feel so much better. Not short of breath, don't stink of tobacco etc etc.

Been having some issues with the Coils burning out very quickly - 2/3 days, but I'll start a new thread soon, post my experiences.

Chok dee!

2. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

Welcome back !

Faraday, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back, hope the Forum will help you on your vaping journey, just ask and we will try to help...

Bantorvaper, Faraday and jpr like this.