1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Subtank mini V2 by Kanger...Sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Description [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kangertech Subtank Mini 4.5ml Tank

The Kanger Subtank Mini Clearomizer is a brand new revolutionary tank from Kangertech. It's smaller than the atlantis, yet has a larger liquid capacity of 4.5ml.

The Subtank uses the new sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils, Kangertech newest innovation. It performs like a sub-ohm dripper but offers the convenience of a large capacity tank. The Organic Cotton Coils are made with Japanese Cotton, have a unique square shape and are said to have a longer life span, a larger heating section, and a purer taste! The sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor!

This feature packed device comes fully equipped with a new adjustable airflow control, and sturdy glass tank. The Subtank gives you the choice of using the pre-installed OCC coils or the new Kanger RBA coil head if you prefer building your own coils. If you want to enhance your vaping experience, the Kanger Subtank Clearomizer is perfect for you.

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions: 2-1/8"L x 7/8"D(without drip tip)
    • 22mm Diameter
    • 510 connector
    • RBA Coil with PEEK Insulator
    • Glass Tank
    • Sub-ohm 0.5ohm and LR 1.2ohm Coil Included
    • Sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor
    • Base hardware: 304 stainless steel
    • New adjustable airflow control for superior airflow
    • New Organic cotton coil head
    • Organic Cotton made in Japan
    • Mini RBA Base allows you to build your own coils
    • 4.5ml liquid Capacity
    • 510 Drip tip compatible

Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of 30 watt or higher. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using an electronic mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 AmpBatteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.

Known Compatible devices: Mech Mods, Sigelei 30W, Sigelei 50W, Sigelei 100W, IPV3, IPV2, Vamo7 35W, IPV Mini, Smoktech XPRO50 BT50

Tips:

• The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
    • When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
    • Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
    • The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
    • It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
    • When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
    • Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.

Price 950THB.
    Coil OCC 0.5&1.2ohm 140THB./1pcs.
    Coil OCC 0.5&1.2ohm 650THB./1pack(5pcs.)
    EMS 50THB.

sub mini.jpg

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  2. Big by-pass
    No Mood

In stock

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Subtank mini V2 set in Stock (coil in set VOCC)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

Hmmm it looks good, the price is not expensive, but you've flummoxed me the VOCC.

What does that mean

5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

It's got the new Kanger vertical coils...

6. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Are these new coils included in the Kanger Subox kit (the one with the mod and the tank) or is it still the Horizontal ones ?

7. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

The kit has the new vertical ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tibo likes this.
  8. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Are we speaking about the Subtank mini V2 or the subtank mini V1? I am little confused because the pics are looking like the V1, moreover, I though V2 is only available in black or white colour, not in stainless ?

9. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Answer to self: yes, V2 and stainless ! Was very nice too meet Big By-Pass at Siam Square this afternoon and 1 more subtank mini for my collection

"Off-topic ON"
    Was in BKK today cause will catch my flight tonight to go back to my work at sea... See you all here in the forum next October and have a good vape for the 3 coming months!
    "Off-topic OFF"

Neilly, Tibo, Siam Diesel and 2 others like this.
  10. Emmess

Emmess Well-Known Member

Best of luck @Axel. Get me some pomphret.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel and Axel like this.
  11. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Not sure will get spare time for fishing, but will try my best

PS. Many thanks to Google for learning me what is pomfret

Siam Diesel and Emmess like this.
  12. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Where are you off to @Axel ? Have a great trip and vape safe !

13. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Safe travel @Axel. Drop by if you have a chance!

14. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

Chips?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

@Tibo @Sam Diesel, Thank you, I am joining my vessel off Tenerife, this is my last message sent using the Barcelona airport wi-fi and after no more access to internet for the next 3 months
    @ fruit-lover, not fish&chips, fish only! You may Google "pomfret" too in order to get a picture of this fish

Tibo and Siam Diesel like this.
  16. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

What kind of boat are you captain of for three months that doesn't have internet?

boat-6.jpg

Tibo likes this.