1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Subox Mini Kit.....sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's PVs, Mods, Devices and Kits' started by Big by-pass, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Kanger Subox Features:
    • Standard 510 drip tips
    • Uses standard 0.5ohm OCC heads
    • 1.5ohm OCC heads to be released for mouth to lung inhales
    • Improved RBA which will work better in higher wattage and apparently easier to work on
    • New airflow design on the Subtank Mini
    • Fires down to 0.3ohms
    • Maximum output is 50 watts
    • Removable 18650 battery
    [​IMG]

Price 2300THB. (color black and white)
    VOCC 0.5 & 1.5ohm 140THB./1pcs.
    VOCC 1pack 650THB./5pcs.
    Silicone case 90THB.(black,blue,red,green,gray)
    EMS 60THB.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  2. Gin333

Gin333 New Member

Hi there - I'm about to buy one of these but I want to know if I need to keep it upright all the time - have had issues with juice leaking into the mouth piece before...

Thanks

3. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

I think with any tank you would get juice leaking trough the mouth pice if the mod is not upright. Sure it depends on the degree the mod or tank is tilt and for how long. For the sub tank it could happen for sure if for example you carry the mod with tank in the pocket upside down.

Apologies for any typos using tap talk on a mobil phone

4. Gin333

Gin333 New Member

Damn - how is one meant to carry these things? One can't hold it all the time - it needs to go in my bag wherever I go. Any experience/suggestions anyone?

Also - can I use any juice? Or is there a specific brand I have to use for Sub box mini?

5. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

The answer to you 1st question can only be : a man purse. I have one with a little side pocket inside the bag which fits the Kbox just perfectly. For the juice, the PG/VG % or thickness of the juice will be more important rather then the brand. But i found the sub ohm tank still wicks exelent with high VG say thicker juice. With high PG or thinner juice i don't have to many experience but i could imagine the tank might leak juice easier maybe.

Apologies for any typos using tap talk on a mobil phone

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Subox Mini In Stock
    Color Black White Blue

Siam Diesel likes this.