1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Storm-A RDA from Big Bypass

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by Panga, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Panga

Panga Thread Starter idiot

Only just realised there is a review forum. Posted this in the thread in BigBypass shop also.

Loving the Orieco Storm-A. Since I couldn't find a review in English I thought I'd make one. First vid I have ever made. Apologies in advance for the poor quality (done on my iPhone 3gs) and poor camera-work in the build section.

Hope its useful. I had fun doing it anyway :grin:

Storm-A RDA by Orieco: a $20 Trident Killer? - YouTube

2. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

There is also a rebuildables sub-forum, you posted here just as I was copying your post to there, but I suppose here is as good a place as any.

I have the same problem with my ohmmeter, it seems the older style is like ours, with just a silicone gasket used to hold the positive post in. Mine is trash, the ball of solder on the back tends to bump into the negative side, and part of the silicone gasket had peeled up and over the positive post. I've ordered a new one from FT that seems use a more robust 510 connection, and Big By-pass has ones just like the one I've ordered as well.

Nice review.

3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Nice video mate, love the end with the bathroom mirror view of the vapour...:bravo::vaping::vaping:

4. smithereens

smithereens Member

Good review. I gotta agree that it looks awesome. I just love the look of a smooth dripper on a mech. That's the one thing I don't like about my trident - it so bumpy on the outside.

5. Panga

Panga Thread Starter idiot

I think when it works it reads about 10% higher than my I taste vv. If I already know what the ohms 'should' be (e.g. In the vid the build is one I do often) I an only really using it to check for shorts so it does the job. If I'm taking bold steps into the unknown I always check on the vv.