1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Storage Drawer Set

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by byoung, Oct 7, 2014.

1. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Thread Starter Upcountry Vaper

I've been wanting to get all my vape stuff better organized and found this set of drawers in Big C for about 150B. Ends up working very well for me.

Top Drawer - wick and coil materials for RBAs
    Middle Drawer - disposable coils
    Bottom Drawer - attys not in use and spare parts for attys

The top storage box has a flip up cover and is perfect for storing all of the small tools I use.

Most things in Big C come in blue, pink or green, so it was nice to find this in white.

drawers_2.JPG drawers_1.JPG drawers_3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    jon likes this.
  2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Perfect, I really need something like this now...

3. PattsVaper
    Lurking

PattsVaper Thailand Vapers Member

Only 150B? That's a real bargain so I guess I'll go and pick one up. :very good:

4. byoung
    Cloud_9

It is one of several designs, by the same company, they stock. I liked this one, because it has that top compartment, which works well for my needs.

5. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

I have one similar to this that I use as a medicine box, I bought it at Big C or Tesco about a year ago.

I might get another one for the E Cigs.

You come up with some good ideas byoung, please keep them coming.:very good::thank you:

Cheers
    Rowdy

6. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Nice box !! Couples of months ago I would have bought it too. I was very organized at the beginning with the clearo, the battery cables, all the disposable coils etc..

Now I just sort what I use daily, which is RTA/RDA and juices. The rest doesn't need to be accessible easily.

7. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

Was thinking around the same theme some weeks ago, but I ended up with this one from HomePro. Lots of space and easy to move around. Paid around 400 bath for it if I remember correctly.

H DSC_0051-red.JPG

-V- and byoung like this.
  8. byoung
    Cloud_9

Very nice Jon! I like all of the small compartments inside each drawer. Well worth the extra expense.

jon likes this.
  9. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

Yes, that and the portability was my main reasons to buy it. I usually sit in a dedicated room building and playing around. But sometimes I sit with the wife and talk in the living room, other times it may be nice to take it all out at the veranda.
    But I think your drawers will do a very good job for me in sorting out all my different chargers, cables and more. I'm tired of loosing track of them. So I will have a look at Big C, a very reasonable price on them too.

byoung likes this.
  10. byoung
    Cloud_9

Funny you should mention portability. That has been a big point for me in purchasing the drawer set. I keep it inside, and close to me desk, but 90% of the time I prefer to do a build out on my patio, because the light is better. The drawer set allows me to easily move everything to the patio and then back to is usual place. Very convenient, no matter what drawer set you decide on.

11. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I almost bought the very same one...looks nice

12. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

I have to look for this in big C, not only are there a lot of different pieces but with the glass tanks in very little time I've had a few scares from knocking them off the table because I'm obviously unorganized. This is a great idea and at 150B you can't really go wrong.