1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Stock coils or rebuilds??

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by -V-, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Ok, wire guys, here's the other side. This year, I've used 43 Nauti coils, which cost me $2/ea...call it 70 Bt/ea. for a total of Bt 3,010, which projects to ~Bt 5,200 this year. That seems a fair price to pay for staying off the stinkies and not having to mess around with wire the thickness of hair strands. And I've got a bunch of them in service (7 Nautis & 3 Kabukis) so there's always flavors at the ready!

More importantly, that's less than 2 months of ciggies...so I'm saving money, too. I'd be further ahead if I hadn't bought all that stuff to make my own coils. :D
    :vaping: :vaping:

Jazz2017, Konvict and Nakhonsisean like this.
  2. Nakhonsisean

Nakhonsisean Well-Known Member

I know the Nautilus is revered by many and that's fair enough. Everyone has a different vaping style and what satisfies you is the best for you. I had a Nautilus and loved the looks of it with the filigree tank protector on it but never liked the vape, always picked up my Kanger Aerotank instead which just seemed to work better for me and gave me more vaper. Since I started vaping, I've never been able to vape pure MTL. I like a tight DL sometimes and still use some tight DL RTAs but most of my tanks are medium airflow RTAs. I found coiling and wicking my own stuff to be rather therapeutic and much cheaper.

Konvict, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:very good:

That's the main thing...find what you like and go with it. The Nautis still do it for me and I'm willing to pay a bit more for the convenience of drop-in coils. :)

Konvict, jpr and Nakhonsisean like this.
  4. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

That is a fair point, sadly when I was sourcing some nautilus coils here for a friend the cheapest I found were 120 baht each. Even though they seem to last a bit longer than your typical coil we both found it a bit too pricey. Glad you're able to find them cheaper. Agreed whatever gets you by!

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.