1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Starter Kit Recommendations for New Vapers (NO 'New Poster' Posts!)

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by haybilly, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Phaitoon

Phaitoon Well-Known Member

Finally a starter kit I could really recommend (or give away) to family members or close friends who are smokers:

Endura-1.jpg

Endura-2.jpg

There are quite a view reviews out already. Just a link to one of them:
    Endura T18 - Starter Kit By Innokin - Best Kit to Quit Smoking - $29.95

Found it on cvapor for $29.33 – 5 replacement coils for $9.00
    Might be a nice little stealthy kit for some MTL Vapers as well…

Siam Diesel and haybilly like this.
  2. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

Yep, cool!

200 W, 0.1 ohms, quadrouple coil, etc., that kind of stuff is for geeks and nerds.

3. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Yes, Peter--we are talking about 'Starter Kits'--not high end vaping for experienced vapers.

4. Jared S
    Spaced

Jared S Well-Known Member

Just saw this on PBusardo's youtube channel as well.

5. haybilly
    Paranoid

I really like the look of that Innokin Starter Kit- it's definitely what I will be recommending for Newbie Vapers from now on- just got 3 sets of Evods for 3 guys, and already has problems, had to rebuild a coil, sort out over filling flooding issues- this one really looks easy to use and with no problems.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

I have to say I am not very happy with the design of the coils on this one but it looks great and apparently performs good also.

7. haybilly
    Paranoid

Why's that LOTD- they look like as if they would wick pretty well, at least to me they do. I'm not so sure about rebuilding them, though, which is always a consideration.

8. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Then I guess I must be a geek AND a nerd. I was doing that geeky nerdy stuff gor a long time to make sure I stayed off analogues and it worked for me. Not surer I appreciate being called a geek and a nerd though, just a successful non-smoker will do for me I think.

9. peter-k
    Fine

Oops! With geek and nerd meant a person with a strong interest into something and a deep knowledge of that subject. Sorry, I was not aware it can have a negative connotation, too.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  10. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

You recovered that fairly well peter-k. Yes, your previous post certainly did read like something from another forum with the same initials.

Ben B, Siam Diesel and haybilly like this.
  11. peter-k
    Fine

I ammended it there as well. Thanks from me.

12. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

Because of the top coil design that was abandonned quite some time ago, sure they seem to wick well from the review I saw thus said I personally think a bottom feed coil is a better design by nature since the coil is always soaking in juice rather than having to run the juice from the bottom to the top.

They also don't look like they can be rebuilt in any way but that's not really a concern for a beginner kit.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  13. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Also the very few times I used a top coil I found the vape to be, understandably, quite a bit warmer. Certainly not something for much more than 15W.
    **Updated**
    :surprised:
    A good recovery indeed.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  14. haybilly
    Paranoid

Not quite sure whether this one really fits in this category- that's too say purely for Noob Vapers, or those who have not even started vaping, since I guess at least a basic knowledge of coils and clearos would be necessary- but.... Hit on the heals of the Kanger Nebox, which in principle I really like, here comes another all-in-one inclusive device, and this one's from Eleaf, this video is by PaulyMeatballs, from UKVapers ( oops, at least I think that's where he's from, should check that, I guess) anyway, thanks to him for putting this together-

I think this looks like a neat idea.

Siam Diesel and Neilly like this.
  15. haybilly
    Paranoid

I actually think that this probably is very suited to new Vapers, or rather smokers who might want to become Vapers- with the GSAir2 clearo and its stock coil heads, there's not really much room for user error,I think- having said that, I have recently introduced several guys, and one gal, to vaping as an alternative to smoking,and one of the guys might just find a way to mess this up, he's a little ' heavy handed', let's say. On the subject, it never ceases to amaze me how some folks, experienced Vapers included, can shove an ECig device into their Jean pockets and then wonder why it might get damaged- like, err, when they sit down.

Siam Diesel likes this.