1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Starter kit for newbie

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Sonya, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Sonya

Sonya Thread Starter New Member

Hi everyone!
    I am new and I came here for your advise. I've been smoking for almost 9 years now (scary). I found some science articles about vaping. There is not very many but I find out that it is actually safer than regular cigarets. So I thing it is more safer alternative
    I had very simple e-cigarette about 5 years ago. It was a good toy for couple weeks :) So now I am seriously thinking about geting a good starter kit and some liquids. The only question is "where?". Little local shop or somewhere online. I dont want to have any problems and I concerned what would be better?
    Maybe somebody knows a good store? Or this is all does not worth it and better continue to smoke regular cigarets? Thanks.
    PS I live in Hua Hin.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Konvict likes this.
  3. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

It is definitely worth it! I feel so much better without stinkies!

Find a good starter kit and some good e -juice and you will know after a week that you made the right choice!

:welcome:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Sonya

There are no little local shops in Thailand...unfortunately. :(
    If you have any questions, we'll do our best to answer them.

Thanks for the links. I saw little one. I would not call it a "shop" but they have some kits and liquids :) Thats why i was wondering where would be better to buy.

It is definitely worth it! I feel so much better without stinkies!
    Find a good starter kit and some good e -juice and you will know after a week that you made the right choice!

Well then I guess i will try to do something about that. Do you know any good thai vendors?

5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

There are links to the local forum suppliers (Micky, Big, Tien & ThailandVape) in the FAQ's. If they don't have what you want, try the suppliers in the 'Thai Vaping Vendors Info' section of the forum.

Konvict and jpr like this.
  6. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Thai vape shop have the Kanger Subox mini-C kit for 1220 baht, which is cheap. I started vaping with the original Subox kit and I still use it, with the RBA deck. I think the coils range from 0.5 ohm to 1.5 ohm, so you can experiment with what style of vaping you prefer.

Oh. I nearly forgot.:welcome:

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  7. Sonya

Thanks. I prepared myself a little bit about devices. I think the Kanger Subox mini-C is not bad but my pick probably gonna be istick pico. It has little bit more things to play with and the price does not seems to be bad =)

Siam Diesel and farangmick like this.
  8. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Istick Pico is a great choice. I love mine, and discreet to carry about. For best flavour MTL, pair it with an Aspire Nautilus or Mini (and Siam Diesel will back me up on this!). Good luck.

9. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

+1

Siam Diesel and farangmick like this.
  10. vaporl

vaporl New Member

Joyetech ego will be better to begin

jpr likes this.