1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Cool Squape Emotion

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Fastoche, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Fastoche

Fastoche Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I finally managed to get the Squape Emotion (ulton clone). I wanted to have it for ages and ordered it from 2fdeals as I was going back home this summer. Also ordered it from 3fvape but they made a mistake with my order and could never managed to get it on time.
    1/ It took 4 days to deliver from China to France with France express option (cost me a few euros more but not much).
    2/ great atomiser if you like MTL.
    3/ wish I could've order one more before to come back to Los but both 2fdeals and 3fvape ran out of stock.
    Wish I could find it with a thai supplier as I don't want to take the risk to import it by mail to the Kingdom of Siam as long as it has this ***** ***** restrictive laws.
    Did import it myself and didn't have any problem at swampy.
    Vape on people.

SooKee likes this.