1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Some advice on thailand rquired

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by chris snell, Feb 6, 2015.

1. PattsVaper
    Lurking

PattsVaper Thailand Vapers Member

Seen you where? On video calls? I don't think that really counts for sticking by you mate. Your GF may be a very nice woman and there are millions of good Thai women in LOS. You will know and learn much more when you experience Thailand for yourself.

But anyway, aside from asking for advice on Thailand, this forum is actually about vaping in Thailand and you've made no mention of this so I'd just like to know . . . . .
    Do you even vape? :chinrub:

Tibo and Venomx like this.
  2. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

Personally I cant think of any reason to go to Laos other than making a visa-run, but maybe I'm missing something.

Sometimes long lines at the Thai immigration check point, then wait for a bus to cross the bridge (unless your friend has the documents to take her car). Then queue up again for Laos immigration, fill out the forum, give em your picture, passport an cash, go sit down and wait some more. (make sure your not there at lunchtime because they will stop working) When you get your passport back it will have a full page Lao visa sticker in it. Now you can go to the duty free stores or go haggle with the touts and taxi drivers to take you to the nearest civilization, Vientiane.
    **Updated**
    True...
    Well we are posting in the lounge so doesn't need to be about vaping but I'm curious too...
    what vaping gear are you bringing with you Chris?
    :sunny:

PattsVaper and Talen like this.
  3. Talen
    Doh

Talen Well-Known Member

There is this one little pizza shop down the Mekong a ways, close to Mukdahan...it serves a special pizza called a happy pizza.

haybilly and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

Yeah, but make sure to tell em to go easy on the "happy".:pleasure:
    And don't get happy and drive kids.
    **Updated**
    And NEVER ask for extra mushrooms!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:very good:
    Filed away for future reference...
    :here's your beer:

Tibo likes this.
  6. Talen
    Doh

Talen Well-Known Member

You can take the car ferry across the Mekong in Nakhom Phanom and walk...that way when you eat your happy pizza the only problem you have is when you get back to the other side and have to walk past all the riverside restaurants, because oddly enough, Lao pizza makes you hungry again.

7. chris snell
    Fine

chris snell Thread Starter crispenator

Well to answer your questions yes i do vape everyday in fact,i thought when i posted this that this was a lounge area where this thing could be posted but i am obvously wrong it has to be about VAPING according to some:yes sir: .As for what im bringing with me ai naam ,well it will probably be my kamry 1000 e pipe ,my ego and 4 td3 clearos ,and maybe an a eleaf 30 w i stick coupled with a nautilus mini if it gets here on time (slowtech) ,probably around 90ml or more of juice in 30ml bottles as a backup and a selection of 10x 10ml bottlles of my favourites from here in aus as we have some excellent suppliers in aus who i buy doublers from and use my own nic to make them up, which i got from mfs in the states.Hopefully in the near future ill start to make my own as we have heaps of guys who post recipes on our forum here and we can get all the gear no problems easy as ,i am hopeing to try some of your suppliers juices as well while im there sounds like he has a pretty quick turnaround time just have to message him to find out about payment and ordering while im there , as for my trip to loas well i have thought about it and to spend 50-60 dollars on a visa for an day/afternoon visit seems to be a a waste of resources so ill just look from across the river anyway hopr this has answered some questions cheers

8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

You're not and it doesn't. Anything is open for discussion in the TV Lounge...we do tend to be focused on vaping, though...
    :vaping: :vaping:

9. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

Cool. Sounds like you'll be well stocked up. If you run out of juice or anything (doesn't sound like you will) when you come up north, send me a PM and I can swing by the airport and hook you up.
    :cheers2:

chris snell, haybilly and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. PattsVaper
    Lurking

Struth! Another guy with an attitude. The most important piece of advice I can offer you on Thailand is . . . "mai pen rai."
    Good luck on your trip to LOS.

Sent by an Android

chris snell and Siam Diesel like this.
  11. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Some people need to hit the wall once to understand why they should wear seat belts.

I can only wish you to have a great trip with your girlfriend and her family. Let us know if you feel like meeting some vapers along the way.

Cheers

chris snell, kurt and Siam Diesel like this.
  12. BuzzSamui
    Cloud_9

BuzzSamui Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  13. PattsVaper
    Lurking

Thanks for those links Buzz, with the gazillion threads on this forum I was unaware that Chris had previously posted his vaping background. Also I''m pretty lazy when it comes to my way of using the forum because I just usually click on Today's Posts without really referencing the Section where the posts are made . . . . my bad.

Anyway, I guess I may have played a part in keeping Chris from submitting further posts here and if so, I'm sorry if any inappropriate comment of mine may have pissed you off mate. But Aussies have thick skins and I grew up in Australia from 1949 and I do know where that dog on the tucker box is at so I consider myself pretty much true blue. lol

Chris, if you read this post come on back and ask your questions about advice on Thailand because I know you must have many more and there are a lot of members here with lots of knowledge to impart to you . . . . . forewarned is forearmed.
    :cheers2:

chris snell, judas and Siam Diesel like this.
  14. BuzzSamui
    Cloud_9

BuzzSamui Well-Known Member

No probs mate, I was just letting you know that Chris had been posting on here previously, as I genuinely thought you were unaware of that ... that's why I attached those links.
    No other reason

:vaping:

chris snell and PattsVaper like this.
  15. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I'm a little late to join this thread -don't visit the lounge - my advice is to be wary of everyone, farang included- and try not to let natural Western generosity get you taken for a soft touch. The Thai can be very kind but only a % and most see us as obviously much wealthier than we are.
    Have a nice trip and hope that your tgf is the sort of person that you think she is.

chris snell and PattsVaper like this.