1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Smoke Bans in Thailand

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by Vaper, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Vaper

Vaper Thread Starter Member

Indoor smoking restrictions have been in effect in all indoor air-conditioned establishments throughout Thailand since November 2002, with entertainment areas exempted. Cigarettes have had graphic pictures since 2005, and advertising is banned. Enforcement and compliance have been strong.

On 10 January 2008, Thailand announced further restrictions that came into force on 10 February 2008, in that smoking would be banned (indoors and outdoors) in establishments open the public, including restaurants, bars, and open-air markets. Members of the public face a 2,000 baht fines for not complying, and establishments face a 20,000 baht fine for not enforcing the ban (including not displaying mandated 'no smoking' signs). In addition to fines, those who fail to comply may be arrested. Most legal bars comply with these regulations, but in establishments that operate illegally or semi-legally they are mostly disregarded.

Wikimedia Error

2. Vaper

HL0000643.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

That's just freaking evil :unbelievable:

4. Vaper

Smoking cigarettes is evil. :devilish:

5. bunbkk

bunbkk New Member

Hi there,Im from ca US and the smoking laws are way harsher then in Thailand I still smoke 1/2 the time and I have never had a problem with it at any place out doors.And I have vaped in front of plenty of cops and its not a problem.Thanx

6. Vaper

Welcome to Thai E Vape. :very good:

7. ecigator

ecigator New Member

Ecig / vape in public is allowed in US~

8. bunbkk

bunbkk New Member

Yes vapin is allowed in the US, I was talkin about vapin in Thailand I havent had a problem with it so thats just my story.Thanx

- - - Updated - - -

Yes vapin is allowed in the US, I was talkin about vapin in Thailand I havent had a problem with it so thats just my story.Thanx