1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

SMOK SOLUS kit review - simplicity is the key to success

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Hi, guys. It has been for a long time, SMOK did not launch new products-I was directly worried. I can't tell what caused such a long downtime. However, the manufacturer "floats" again and is ready to show his fans another unpretentious pod - SMOK SOLUS kit.
    [​IMG]
    Parameter
    Dimensions: 100 x 21.5 x 13mm
    Weight: 23g
    Body material: aluminum alloy + plastic
    Power supply: built-in 700mAh
    Cartridge capacity: 3.0ml
    Evaporator resistance:0.9Ω
    Power: 4 - 16W
    Voltage range: 3.0 - 3.6V
    Operating mode: Power
    Supported resistance: 0.8 - 3.0Ω
    Protection: low/high resistance, overheat, short circuit, overcharge / over-discharge
    Connector type: magnetic
    Shield / diagonal: not provided

Probably encountered difficulties at the time of release, because the device was renamed at the last minute. The Smoktech novel look is the most common-great form factor, durable metal body, without any decorative elements, except for the logo itself.
    [​IMG]
    Generally speaking, the appearance is strict-it is definitely suitable for any user-age/gender/wealth level does not matter. But the dimensions are not quite standard for the accessory segment - I'm talking about the reduced height or length if you like. The thickness is scanty at all.

A complete Smok Solus cartridge of non-standard capacity for this type of equipment-here is one and a half times-this is good news. The mouthpiece is easily flattened, and the side refueling can't be reached quickly.

The built-in evaporator is designed to be used in series with high-nicotine liquid, and it is made on a grid. As expected, no airflow adjustment is provided. And the guys decided to save money on the connector for this procedure - alas, only Micro-USB.

Other kits you may prefer:
    smok acro for sale
    smok acro cartridge near me