1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Skyline RTA Clone Single Coil MTL/DL

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Konvict, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict Thread Starter ProVari Moderator

I just saw this video and it looks like a very interesting RTA for someone that likes a single coil set up.

Jazz2017, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I have one on the way from 3F we will see if it makes it. My success rate is about 70% so fingers crossed.

Konvict and jpr like this.
  3. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

Just ordered a clone doggystyle rta from 3fvape--highly praised by people on Mouth to Lung FB group. I got a SMM serpent mini--nice but difficult to do low wattage MTL vaping

4. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I'm more of a restricted lung guy. I know that many x smokers like the mtl style as they feel it is closer to their cigarette experience. I got over that quickly when I switched to vaping. My Skyline made it through and is due to reach my home by Monday. That is 2 rta's in a row that made it through. Totally random. I ordered all the inserts and a couple of replacement glass tanks today. Didn't want to include them in the original order as it would bulk up the shipment and make success less likely. Yea, smaller is better for success rate.

moonoy93, Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.