1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Side effects of juice

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by -V-, Jul 9, 2017.

1. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I definitely have a PG intolerance.... I've mentioned this in the past and now avoid anything with less VG than 80/20- I can't be bothered to source all my flavourings in VG hence the maximum 20%.
    When I do find 100% VG flavours my juice is 100% VG.(I'm stating, what may seem obvious, just to show that it's only the flavour that adds any PG to my juice.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

2. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

I found a dead fly on the inside of my Ammit vape chamber when I opened it to change the wick. Must have crawled in through that big bore drip tip and been in there for at least a week. The only side effect was big "Eeeeww". No change to the flavour though but now with more protein! Man must eat...

3. haybilly
    Paranoid

Personally, I don't really understand where you folks are leaving your Vape Gear, in order for 'Wildlife' to get into it?? My device is either, in use, or in a bag, jacket, pocket, whatever.... But never out in the 'open'. If it's in the house, even in Thailand, we had Mosquito Screens.
    Suffice to say, I've never found any 'Bug Life' in my Atties.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

No strange hairs growing from your back that require bolt cutters to trim?[​IMG]

5. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

Not that I've noticed but now that you mention it, I do tend to go through a LOT of sugar lately and the smell of durian drivers me up the wall. Mmmmm.....durian flavored juice? Anyone?

Rick O-Shea and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. haybilly
    Paranoid

I think that would make me puke!

Siam Diesel and fillmcavity like this.
  7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I'd stop vaping if that was the only choice...baby puke in a bottle. o_O
    :vomit:

fillmcavity and haybilly like this.
  8. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

My mouth's tender and when I clean my teeth, the saliva is pink, even after a colourless juice. On the plus side, I can walk properly, and my left foot is no longer turning purple. (Pause for a quick vape).

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

try old whisky and good quality cigar juices, Winston Churchill said that it was good medicine.

Siam Diesel and farangmick like this.
  10. Jayz

Jayz Well-Known Member

Yup me too, dry mouth, especially bad if I vape heavy and go to sleep..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

I drink constantly when vaping, or I get dry mouth and dehydrated. Tea, water and beer once the sun's over the yardarm. Yet I can drive for hours with an occasional vape at a fuel stop without a raging thirst.

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  12. Vapoman

Vapoman Member

I had a slight collapse of a lung about 18 months ago when I was vaping heavy, as I was learning how to code. I was exercising, but at the same time my lifestyle wasn't the best. Was a bit stressed too as I was starting a couple of online businesses. Anyway the lung healed by itself and no ill effects to date even after going back smoking reg cigs (getting more into vaping now again). I used 60 PG 40 VG, can't stand any higher VG.

Conclusion of the whole thing, I can't fully blame the eliquid or prove it was the cause, thankfully I hadn't smoked reg cigs in about 10 months beforehand, doctors appreciated that, I avoided a hideous operation, and I believe the way I forced the vape back my throat into my lungs majority of the time - probably did the damage (plus I am tall and thin - which is a contributory factor). So be careful about over forcing the hit!

Bantorvaper and Siam Diesel like this.