1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Shipping from USA

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by SpaceCowboy, Jul 28, 2021.

1. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy Thread Starter New Member

Hi, I wonder if anyone can offer any thoughts/suggestions.

I occasionally order e-liquid from a company in the States, with the items then shipped to Thailand via a package forwarder in California. To date, that has worked well. However, against my latest order, they have refused to send the package, stating they do not have a license to ship products containing nicotine. I'm not sure if this is a new rule in the US, but would anyone have any experience of this, and any suggestions? Thanks in advance

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

The PACT Act passed by US Congress (late 2020) contained a provision that prohibited the USPS from carrying mail containing any vaping products including e-juice (as I understand it). It took effect earlier this year and essentially stopped mail order sales of vape gear & juice. I've read that UPS, Fed-X and DHL followed suit due to the paperwork involved to seek an exception. So at the moment, vapers in the US can only go to brick & mortar shops or make their own. The only thing you might be able to do is have the juice forwarded to someone in the US who could remove the existing labels, re-label it as "flavoring" and send it back to the package forwarder (that's just off the top of my head). Some US suppliers have found ways around this but I'm not current on the latest.

Keep us posted on how you get on.
    :vaping: :vaping:

debatedude likes this.