1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Sharing my New Vaping Experience for newbies like me

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Sam6345, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Sam6345
    Breezy

Sam6345 Thread Starter Member

Hello All,

I am new to vaping. A friend let me try his e-cig a month ago and I instantly knew that vaping was my way out of my 20 year smoking (hell) habit. Found this website. Reviewed the local vendors section. Ordered a Vaporesso cascade one plus with extra ceramic coils from the Thai vape shop.com. Price was only slightly higher than aliexpress from china (which was a pleasant surprise). Ordered e-juice from Vapor Mist (Facebook). Both arrived via EMS within 2 days. Authenticated Vaporesso e-cig device QR code warranty sticker on the Vaporesso website. Product turned out to be Genuine!

Smoke free for the past 7 days and feeling a lot better (healthwise)!!

Plan on vaping mainly at home. Hope the authorities (here and abroad) recognize the tremendous potential vaping has to offer in improving public health, productivity and all the benefits that come from having a healthier populace.

Its the smoker's and their kin who will make vaping acceptable! You can't stop a good thing forever!

Cheers!
    Sam

2. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

Great. I picked up a Smoant S8 - it's like a pebble in your hand. Today in a waiting room I was taking sneaky tokes - easy enough to hold it long enough to blow it down and have no vapor visible... just one Russian girl noticed and gave me a sly smile.

If anything, it's nice just not to need to go outside in the sun as i did when I was there last month.

3. Tom49

Tom49 New Member

Hi there, Sam. I am currently where you were in 2018. New to vaping. Could you recommend a starter's kit, I wonder... And are you still ordering from those shops. Is that working out?

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Sam hasn't been around for a few months...not sure he'll reply.

We have an old thread about starter kits...but it all depends on what's available in Thailand.
    Starter Kit Recommendations for New Vapers (NO 'New Poster' Posts!) | Thailand Vapers

5. Tom49

Tom49 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking at videos on YouTube, and will be able to pick something I'll start with, like a pen such as iCare Mini with a tobacco flavored 12 mg nicotine liquid. My problem is which vendor to chose. Many listed, but not sure everyone is still operating. Could you mention a few trusted ones, perhaps?

6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

The local vendors below are all very trustworthy.

Big By-Pass
    Serenity
    ThaiVapeMall

7. Tom49

Tom49 New Member

Great, thanks much!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. Okaa

Okaa Active Member

Awesome, keep it up man. I am going on years but it was rough in the beginning. You can do it and will feel better everyday!