1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Research of E-Cigarets and E-liquid is ongoing

Discussion in 'The Thailand Quit Smoking Discussion' started by Anbessa, May 3, 2013.

1. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Thread Starter Come&Go Member

Just a few facts about E-Cigarets,regular cigarets and e-liquid.

It is very interesting to fallow the evolution of Vaping. Below a few facts from an article on Wikimedia Error.

„For all byproducts measured, electronic cigarettes produce very small exposures relative to tobacco cigarettes. The study indicates no apparent risk to human health from e-cigarette emissions based on the compounds analyzed.

„5 vapers using e-cigarettes for 5h in a small room without renewal of indoor air do not produce detectable levels of nicotine in the air.“

„On the base of the obtained results and on ARPA data about urban pollution, we can conclude by saying that could be more unhealty to breath air in big cities :grin:Bankok:grin:compared to staying in the same room with someone who is vaping.:vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping:

2. Sunny_BKK

Sunny_BKK New Member

This is self-reassuring , but do we really need to convince ourselves?

Getting vapors into lungs will also have some effect on our health, but on a much lesser level as compared to analogs that we people had been smoking for decades.

I, as such, had smoked for last 23 years, started off in school time, and couldn't really give up.
    Tried patches , therapy etc but ultimately succumbed and went back to analogs.

A part of me didn't wanted to stop smoking as I'm just a light smoker (12-13 in a normal day, with drinks in the evening , I usually never counted), and I wanted to keep this habit as I enjoyed it a lot.

I wanted to try ecigs for a long time, but didn't knew where to get it. And frankly, I was afraid of any edible or inhalable thing that was made in China. After doing a lot of research, I concluded that since it was invented in China and most of the ecig stuff sold world over is produced in China, I took a leap.

It is almost 4 weeks now, that I've not gone back to analogs, except for couple of times with friends, and at that time too I didn't liked them.

Harmful effects.... well it took too long to know for tobacco, there certainly will be with vaping also. But that's a known risk we people are taking.

Side effects... my headaches are gone... I feel more fresh now and I intend to keep it that way.

Happy Vaping Everyone !

3. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Thread Starter Come&Go Member

No, just sharing my experience in an Vapor forum. I am not into business and therefore don't have to convince anyone else.Just like you i love to smoke or moment.Maybe with all respect, not just like you because i actually never wanted to quit cigarets. That Vaporing isn't as harmful and at the same time enjoyable as smoking is a very welcome effect and rationally think Vaping is the better option off inhaling and exhaling:vaping::grin: