1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Recurve RDA

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by SooKee, Jun 18, 2018.

1. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

Just had this single coil RDA arrive, designed by Mike Vapes in conjunction with Wotofo. Super easy to build and wick, interesting airflow design that works well, slightly restrictive lung hit. Built it with the supplied alien coil (0.25Ω) and cotton. Very impressed with it. Will likely become my daily driver at home (or rather unless I need a tank) unless I occasionally fancy using a dual coil (in which case I'd likely use the Drop or Peerless).

One of the many reviews here:

ErikNK, Nakhonsisean and a_spirit like this.
  2. a_spirit
    Angelic

a_spirit Swedish n00b

[​IMG]

Works awsome on a mechtub also

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

ErikNK, debatedude, SooKee and 2 others like this.
  3. SooKee
    Lurking

After some considerable use, really so impressed with this RDA. For me the draw and airflow is perfect. Flavour is just outstanding. The tanks I have are now retired / sold, I've tried some really talked up tanks but simply can't get the flavour from them. A couple have been been than others, Ammit 25 and Serpent SMM but compared to this RDA it's night and day. Prefer vaping the Ammit but the flavour from the SMM is better, just, but the airflow is too noisy. Drier vape too. I prefer this over dual coil RDAs too. Even gave a Nudge 22 a try, nice build deck and I still have it in rotation but the airflow is not so smooth, it's noisy too!!

I'll probably get a couple more Recurves, keep them wicked up for different flavour uses (even though I find this picks up flavour changes pretty swiftly even from dessert to fruit). Only other thing I might try is a couple of clones that @stormvapers got me interested in (KRMA / Haku Venna). That's it then, NO MORE gear!!!!

ErikNK and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Heard that before... :D

ErikNK, SooKee and a_spirit like this.
  5. SooKee
    Lurking

Really superb IMO. I have 3 now. 1 as a drip and 2 I will use for squonking (got another Pulse coming).

They've released 22mm caps too. I like the original. But will buy a couple of the 22mm caps so I can use a Recurve on my previously redundant Pico iStick 75 for a super small rig. Currently use the Nudge 22 for that reason. But I like the airflow on the Recurve much more.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Siam Diesel and ErikNK like this.
  6. SooKee
    Lurking

They have now released some 22mm caps for the Recurve. I like the originals but I will get a couple to use on the Pico iStick 75. Currently use the Nudge 22 but I like the Recurve airflow much more:

Sent using Tapatalk

ErikNK likes this.
  7. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

I order with dual pin, for dripping and sqounking, cant wait ;) My only concern is the well, if the juice escape out the airflow if you sqounk to much.

Thank god,, you postet the video, just on time to change my order to the new 22 mm haha :D

SooKee likes this.
  8. SooKee
    Lurking

The Recurve comes with both pins by default. It's fitted with the squonk pin out of the box (important to remember for non-squonkers), I knew this already but still forgot LOL.

Not sure if they are doing a boxed version with the 22mm cap, the standard Recurve is already a 22mm deck but the curved cap makes it 24 so you may have to order a Recurve and a 22mm cap separately, if the caps are up yet.

ErikNK likes this.
  9. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

I had to order them separately, couldn't find a boxed version.
    Wotofo x Mike Vapes ReCurve 24mm RDA | Vape Rebuildables

Wotofo x Mike Vapes ReCurve 24mm RDA | Vape Rebuildables

Wotofo 22mm Conversion Cap for Recurve RDA - Excellent rebuildable vaping devices, e-cigs from Wotofo

SooKee likes this.
  10. SooKee
    Lurking

Yeah, AFAIK, the 22mm cap will be an accessory only, no plans to do a Recurve 22, at least not yet. The gunmetal and smoked / black look nice :)

ErikNK likes this.
  11. Okaa

Okaa Active Member

You were able to order them into thailand and they arrived?

12. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

This thread is almost 2 years old and the OP hasn't been seen since last November. Unlikely you'll get a quick reply. ;)

13. Okaa

Okaa Active Member

Yea, I thought it was a long shot. I'm quite scared to order from abroad. I have strange tastes mostly wanting mechanicals. They are tough to come by in thailand though.

14. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

I understand...best way is small orders with low value. Ask them to use a generic declaration (e.g., machine parts, etc.) and to keep the declared value under Bt 1,000 (~US$25). For shipping, choose only airmail/first class (add "registered" for tracking), anything faster is certain to get seized by Customs. We've all done it...in most cases, it gets through fine.
    :vaping: :vaping:

Okaa likes this.
  15. Okaa

Okaa Active Member

I have a black top recurve but I let it sit with juice on it for about 2 months (i know, i know its bad but I had to leave for a business trip). When I came back I found the screws impossible to remove. They stripped out like they were made of paper. Very strange. I miss this atty, really nice, doesn't spit or leak, good flavor.

I have a reload and I prefer it greatly to the recurve and although they look different, they are both small chamber flavor machines.

recurve1.jpg

recurve2.jpg