1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Recommended (readily available) Ultrasonic Cleaner?

Discussion in 'Vaping Maintenance' started by SooKee, May 20, 2018.

1. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

Saw one thread on this but it was four years old and, while I thought I wouldn't bother with one, I'm now thinking of picking up an ultrasonic cleaner given that I've now amassed a few tanks etc. Looking for any recommendadtions but especially for anything locally available if possible, don't really want long delivery times.

Was considering the Coilmaster one but its gets a fair amount of criticism for only having a 3 minute timer plus there's no heater (but I'm not sure how essential that is).

Was looking at something like this: CJ - 008 0.8L Mini Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner Machine Digital Timer Cleaning Jewelry Eyeglasses Watch for Home Use - intl | Lazada.co.th

Or: เครื่องทำความสะอาดเครื่องประดับ Ultrasonic Cleaner VGT-800 | Lazada.co.th

Or: GT Sonic VGT-1620QTD Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner Washing Equipment - $74.50 Free Shipping|GearBest.com (not so sure about the square tank - oblong might be better for longer objects - like specs, might as well use it for other stuff!)

The second one seems similar to one on Gearbest.

Don't want to go overboard on this but equally don't want to buy something then think "Damn, wish I'd thought about X".

Any thoughts welcome.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Two existing threads on this...the good ones are a bit pricy and I don’t know if they’re worth it. I have one of the cheap ones from Amorn (the same one that Lazada is selling but for about 1/2 the price) but find it collects dust...vodka & boiling water seem to be just as effective (and you can drink the vodka when you’re done) :D

Ultrasonic cleaner | Thailand Vapers

Buying a Ultrasonic cleaner | Thailand Vapers

SooKee and Rick O-Shea like this.
  3. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

Thanks. Missed the reply to this. I use Tapatalk alot on the phone and it seems it's not picking up subscribed threads

:chinrub: