1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Recommendation to anyone visiting the UK

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by demonboy, Sep 12, 2016.

1. demonboy
    Devilish

demonboy Thread Starter demonic

I've been back in the UK for a few weeks and have been trying out all the cheap e-juice manufacturers. Some good, some bad, but there is one I can recommend: Rejuiced.

Rejuiced sell super cheap e-liquid but they're a cut above the other 'cheap' manufacturers. In fact I've found a new ADV in the shape of Big Mama's Milk (nicer than Mother's Milk), whilst their fruity stuff tastes what it's supposed to taste of. You can see from the reviews that pretty much all their flavours get rated. I've also been buying my favourite premium juices but when you compare ‎£15 for 30ml with ‎£20 for 120ml you have to wonder how much longer the premium manufacturers are gonna stay in business. Short of making your own this is as good as it gets IMO.

On top of that they charge minimal postage and most packages arrive next day. Unfortunately they don't do international delivery yet but I've been working on them to send to Asia. They use Unicorn bottles for 30ml so they don't look so sus in a package.

2. samui

samui Well-Known Member

Thanks demonboy i shall try them when i'm back in the uk next month.