1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Question about chefsvapour

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by Nice, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Nice

Nice Thread Starter New Member

First of all, I live in Bangkok and its my first time ordering stuff from aboard. I ordered a bunch of concentrated flavors from chefsvapour through Royal Mail Service (without tracking) and I would like to know if there is any additional tax I need to pay? Do I need to pickup the package myself?, If yes how would i know if my package have been delivered to the post office waiting for me to pick it up... Is there any possibilities of losing the package... I'm really worried for the whereabouts of my package.

I must apologize for asking such stupid questions and having little knowledge, but I'm very curious.
    Thankyou :),

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. sethrune.sr

sethrune.sr Active Member

I've ordered from them once, it unfortunately got picked up by customs. I would say if it comes thru jump with joy for your good fortune. If you get a call or letter asking you to go to the large postal customs office, be very careful. In this situation I just forget the package ever existed.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nice and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Unlikely you'll have to pay any taxes...it'll either pass through Customs or it won't (and the latter is a possibility). The Thai postman will bring it to your house. If you're not there, they usually leave a pink card in the mail box. If you get a (blank) white letter, consider the shipment lost and forget about it.
    :vaping: :vaping:

sethrune.sr, etlava and Nice like this.
  4. Nice

Nice Thread Starter New Member

Thankyou, its been only a week now maybe I should be more patient, LOL
    **Updated**
    Thankyou for the info., I hope the package would deliver safe and sound :)

Siam Diesel and sethrune.sr like this.
  5. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

i have ordered from them 4 or 5 times--never any taxes--always less than 10 bottles however. the condo always signed for it so i never had to go pick it up anywhere. and it normally took at least 1 week--maybe up to 12 days max

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. DIY Flavorz

DIY Flavorz Active Member

I've ordered many times always without tracking number. Arrives in 5-8 days. Never lost anything.