1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Possible 18650 batteries easily availible

Discussion in 'Modifications and DIY' started by Lotta, Sep 28, 2015.

1. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

Try Lazada.co.th Sony VTC5 Battery 2600 mAh 30A 18650. There are many other brands of 18650 available too including chargers.
    I bought some stuff from Lazada before and the service was excellent.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

Are those single battery prices? If so then they are crazy expensive on Lazada. Generally these batteries should cost around: Sony VTC5A (pair) 550 baht, Sony VTC6 (pair) 600 baht, and AWT Red (pair) 500 baht.

I understand choices might be limited in LOS but double price batteries is a bit much. Unless thats for pairs then totally fine :)

These are all batteries that i use Daily and thats what i paid for them, and FYI the AWT Red batteries are every bit as good as the Sony VTC6s highly rated on mooch's test sheets too.

**UPDATE** just re-clicked your link and it took me to a Sony VTC5 for 340 Baht the first time i checked on Lazada without your link, the first VTC5 i saw was 600 baht. LOL I guess dont but from Zeus lighting haha

3. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

You have to be very careful about getting authentic product on Lazada. I have received good service from them but they are not responsible for the many vendors that list on their site. In my experience batteries and all vape gear are about twice the price in Thailand they would be elsewhere. I just pay the price and smile as I have no real choice.

Konvict, Siam Diesel and Jazz2017 like this.
  4. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

I get my batteries sent over from the UK, they are not illegal to ship in

Konvict, debatedude and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Similarly, I get my batteries from the US. A trusted vendor.

Siam Diesel, Konvict and Jazz2017 like this.