1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Poor service from ecighealthy

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by Tommy Pang, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Tommy Pang
    Buzzed

Tommy Pang Thread Starter Member

Last Tuesday night I ordered Pyrex Glass, Pure Nickel wire and O-Ring for subtank from www.ecig-healthy.com and done payment on the same time. Line them they notice told me will send it. Knowing last Thursday and Friday are holidays so I expect the package will reach on Saturday. End up... It came only today... Somemore after I send x times of message to them in Line then only the send it yesterday... Very very disappointed... The story not end here, today happily once I got the package and check they miss out the wire... WTF! I again send them message right away asked bout it and take pictures show them the invoice and what in the package and until now they no reply... Line showed that the person read the message but still they don't bother to reply... Very very very poor service.
    Not to be a jerk or something but with such service really really piss me off and want to share with vapers here to take note.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
    **Updated**
    Just got a reply from them "Out of stock"...... Just ask them to refund back to me

2. Tommy Pang
    Buzzed

Sorry bout that but is really frustrating with such service. I often shop online and non of the vendors provide such poor service as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

You're not the first on here to have problems with them. If you have access to a Thai speaker, that would be the best way to solve this...

Tommy Pang likes this.
  4. Tommy Pang
    Buzzed

I think best just to visit their shop. Anyway just to share my experience here.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Jared S
    Spaced

Jared S Well-Known Member

Being one of the only two brick & mortar shops in BKK you would expect their online service to be better than this but nope. Much better to go in person if you can though.

Tommy Pang likes this.
  6. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

I've been very tempted to order the Sigelei 75w from them ( if cvapor ever get round to issuing my refund ) but just can't bring myself to step into the lion's den ;)

7. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Off the top of my head I think of 7 instances where there have been issues.
    Use Big or Micky, if they don't have what you want get a Thai to call or visit the shop in person.
    He seems disorganised, communication difficulties doesn't help but I'm sure that isn't the sole cause of the many issues.

Tommy Pang likes this.
  8. Tommy Pang
    Buzzed

Nah judas, maybe just my frustration here. I broke my Pyrex glass and can't vape for a week that's why being such rush :p

9. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I exchanged several messages with him last year, kept giving me thumbs up replies so I got my daughter to ask if he had a sig100 in stock. No she said.
    Went to the shop the next day and bought one only to find it was the one Longtail1 had reserved and paid for lol

Tommy Pang likes this.
  10. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

Lol, I think I remember you posting about that. It's never dull here ;)
    **Updated**
    I've got way too much vape gear anyway. I'll probably just order from FT. Don't forget to have spares for everything and spares for your spares too ;)

Neilly, Siam Diesel and Tommy Pang like this.
  11. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I was that close (I am making a little gesture with my hands, my index and thumb being so close you could barely notice) to order the same as you @judas but I just don't trust him at all. So I did not.

I do not know with Thai people (I would guess it is different) but here on the forum 9 time out of 10 there is an issue when ordering online. And, I have to be honest, I do not believe that he understands nothing in English when he somehow manages to order a lot of stuff from China, US and Malaysia.

I think he just does not give a tiny rat's ass about foreigner ordering online because his Thai customer base is big enough (and I respect that).

Tommy Pang, judas and Siam Diesel like this.
  12. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

what was the nickel wire you ordered, because i was there last thursday and he had boxes of the stuff priced at 450 baht, from usa

Siam Diesel likes this.
  13. Tommy Pang
    Buzzed

Is Pure Nickel non-resistant wire. Wanna give it a try on "non-resistant" wire.

14. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Yep, pure Nickel wire is used for temp control/temp limiting mods. It won't work with a mod that doesn't have this feature.

15. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

Thanks SD. Beat me too it. Yes Tommy pang. I thought that's what you said you ordered. He had 2 varieties 100% pure nickel and not 100% pure nickel priced slightly cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using My finger

Tommy Pang and Siam Diesel like this.