1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Poll: Would anyone be interested in a juice like this...?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Darth Vaper, Dec 15, 2016.

?

Real Tobacco Infused eJuice: How would you rate your interest to try?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2017.
  1. Feh! - I only vape things that taste like cup cakes or similar.

42.9%
  2. Meh. - If there were few other choices available, I suppose I would take it (for free).

28.6%
  3. Yeah! - Tobacco flavored juice is my thing / This'll be tits!

28.6%
  1. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Thread Starter Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

Darth Juice is a real tobacco infused eJuice being experimented with for a few years now. Curious to measure the general level of interest before going ahead with any of the steps necessary to take this stuff from a personal stash to a quasi-commercial offering.

The basic premise is take high quality tobacco from sources like Montecristo cigars, American Spirit cigarettes, Swedish snus, etc and infuse it over long periods of time.

For example, the juices that are being considered for a small batch release have been aged a minimum of 6 months. Some are long as 18 months.

Most are a single source infusion, others are custom blended. The ratio of the source ingredients would be provided along with the total time aged and the pg/vg blend of the base liquid.

The only drawback that comes to mind is that the actual nic level is just about impossible to determine without sending a sample off to a lab. This is not something that is likely to happen unless a lottery is won or someone for some reason wants to foot the bill.

The strength of each juice would be assessed subjectively and stated as mild, medium or balls.

Earlier juices produced by similar methods have been reviewed positively by the few members here that have tried them. It is believed that these juices are superior and so the idea to let others have at them is being considered.

Your feedback to the poll would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Konvict likes this.
  2. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

this process is use in France by a little companies PEMP, who was first producing 5 juices: kinds of strong black gourmet tobacco , sweet blend tobacco and other juices, before she diversify with 2 other juices and sell concentrate.
    first time I test it was a bit strange (strong and different) but after time you feel the richness of the different aroma.
    this process have generally very good reviews from real aroma tobacco lovers and people just quitting.

3. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Definitely interesting Darth and isn't there nic level testing kid out there?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

4. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

5. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Thread Starter Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

Thanks for the feedback on the nic kits and French folk etc... would be interested in a nic test kit just for curiosity - did not realize there was such a product for what amounts to about 1 US dollar per test. Good to know.

But for the stated purpose of determining whether or not there is interest in a natural tobacco infused juice before working towards making some publicly available... looks like the forum has spoken and so far there is little incentive to go forward.

For the 2 or 3 people who would really like to vape a cuban cigar or other fine tobacco slowly infused into juice, send a pm for a free sample and we can work something out the juice floats your boat.

It's not like vaping a candy bar, that's for sure. If you ever did have an appreciation for good tobacco yet understandably dont want to smoke any these days, this should take you back a bit to the good times when threats to your health were barely a concern and the reality of your genetic predisposition for a slow decay had not yet intruded into your life...

Darth Juice, "serving as a reminder that some day you will inevitably die.©"

Konvict and CumulusMaxim like this.
  6. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

I always did like a good Montecristo..I'd be interested depending on what the final juice ended up being like; if it was smooth and rich like Montecristo then wow. Wouldn't be an all day vape, just like I wouldn't smoke Montecristos all day but definitely something to enjoy after a good meal or on a special occasion.

Oh and also if the nicotine content didn't end up being crazy high.

7. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

I just receive 3 samples yesterday. thank's a lot.

1- fugue state: montecristo
    just excellent, rich aroma ( maybee a bit strong: to high nicotine tar due to the infusing time; don't know if i'm right) anyways an exception juice on my mind (writing direct: not sure everybody can appreciate the savor).
    2- "w2x" cafe creme coffee cigar:
    you find the right name it's a king of mild soft cigar, I feel that it can be very good "all day" for those who just quit cigarettes but still want to enjoy a real cigar test but want to forget cigarettes or simply those who like smooth cigars. to mild for me
    3- chilly Pi (montecristo):
    like it, bit more dry (don't know how to explain) than the " fugue state", on my opinion test more than standard good cigar, I just mean "good as all day" for me, people quitting and lovers of standard cigars.

the "fugue state" still my favorite for the aroma. (my opinion can be false because I was smoking a lot of black strong tobacco and (not so much exception) cigars before, I thing that much of us will prefer the mild cigar test)

Hope you have a lot of returns.
    Congratulation for this exception real tobacco juices.
    **Updated**
    PS: test with 3 drippers single coil at .5 to.6 ohm with mech mod.

8. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

@Darth Vaper , since i am back home and i remember this topic. How is it going with the extracted juice?
    Do you still have sample available or did you already manipulated them into B..we..ns to take control of humanity?