1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Please help me not buy a pack, I'm all out! Chances of e juice in Phuket - Karon Beach/Patong?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by josh24, Mar 26, 2016.

1. josh24

josh24 Thread Starter New Member

Hey all

Apologies for this thread, as I'm sure you get a lot of these... I'm here from New Zealand with my partner for the next week. My only bottle of Hollywood juice leaked out in my bag on the way over so I'm fully out of juice. Really don't want to get back on the ciggies, so would really appreciate some pointers on how/where to grab a few bottles of e liquid. Shops/markets/members - anything is fine :)

May be a long shot - also what are the chances of a Subtank Mini v3 coil? Any ohm rating will do.

Many thanks in advance.

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:
    The local night market is your best bet although the juice won't be brilliant. If you order from our local suppliers, it'll take a couple of days to get to you down there after mailing.

etlava, josh24 and Konvict like this.
  3. Daniel Millar

Daniel Millar New Member

Hi all,

I just got to Phuket I am desperate looking for liquid.

Could someone help me out??

best Regards\

Daniel

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member