1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Pioneer4You IPV5

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Lotta, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Lotta

Lotta Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Anyone have any info or experience with this mod yet? They are already in stock and shipping in the US but I have not seen one review, first look, or anything other than specs. Most times a reviewer gets their hands on a mod before it starts shipping but that doesn't seem to be the case with this one.

2. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I think they are hitting here somewhat soon as a local shop guy made mention of it coming.

Whoops! Sorry, maybe wrong mod. He was referring to the new model Sigelei....I think

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. dl12345

dl12345 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if any local vendors are getting one in stock? I'd like to get one - the price point is pretty good. Gearbest currenty has them in stock at $55 each and Fasttech has them on pre-order for $52.... Initial review seem positive

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Haven't seen them yet...if anyone gets them, it would be ecigzaa.

5. dl12345

dl12345 Well-Known Member

Yep, agreed. I checked on their website last night, but nothing yet....

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they haven't landed yet as the IPVD2 and D3 models were here quite soon after release.