1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Petewan review ,Ceram. from Heatvape

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by petewan, Oct 28, 2014.

1. petewan

petewan Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hi Fol;ks, I recieved on saturday the new ceramic tank from-V- and as promised here is my review.
    This tank holds a great deal of juice which is added through the top when the airflow is closed. A sringe is the best way as the refill hole is very small. Once done you open the airflow to your preferance, I had the A & P both at 4.5 and fired it up. Lots of vapour and lots of flavor ,I was realy impressed. I put the tank on my Itaste VTR which i found a perfect combination. It also fits my MPV and even the Itaste V V but looks a bit odd on those . This is now the third day of continuall use , The air flow works perfect to get it just as you like it. So i give it the thumbs up on all counts. Now it is down to the longevity of the coills and the price of replacements, At present my other tank coils last about a month so after a month i will update as to how the ceramic coils perform. Definatly the way to get the best out of your juice in terms of vaper and flavor and the tank when full seems to last forever I would say a winner...... 001.JPG 002.JPG

2. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

Nice, I got the other one but it only arrived yesterday. I am waiting on a new battery set up that is big enough for it. I am a real beginner at this so please bear with me. Thanks all

3. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

We were all beginners at one point, Aging One, no shame in that. You won't be judged here, don't you worry.

Nice set up you have here Petewan and thanks for the review. I have always wondered, how's the VTR doing compare to the MVP ?

Thanks

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. ThaiGermanSamui

ThaiGermanSamui Well-Known Member

Useless for me ..I have him as well ..Vaperproduction is not even close to a Aspire Mini .. Airflow ist the worst in that Atty .. You need to suck him like a old CE4 :don't like: the only good thing is the Taste and the big Tank ..

5. petewan

petewan Thread Starter Well-Known Member

HI , I am still using the first coil in the tank but i only only use it on the VTR which is makes it too big and heavy to take out. It is ideal at home easy fill holds lots and i find the airflow can be adjusted to just perfect for me. I concider it to be the cream of my crop. I have not had to buy a new coil yet so i dont know the cost of these but the vape, taste and hit is constant. i love it peteinpatts....

Dieter. and Konvict like this.