1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

PBusardo Review (Almost) - The Yihi SX Mini ML Class

Discussion in 'Vaping Reviews' started by -V-, Jan 9, 2016.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Published on 8 Jan 2016
    A PBusardo Review... Almost - The Yihi SX-Mini ML Class

Well, we ALMOST got to review the SX-Mini ML Class.

This is a real bummer and a time killer for me. After about a weeks worth of use, and two nights of testing, the device decided to fail mid review and put itself into an unusable state.

I'll save the data and what I have recorded. Once the issue is identified, a solution presented, and a replacement unit received, we'll move forward with the review.

For now, I have no choice but to give the device an overall thumbs down.

In case you're wondering what I was doing when it put itself into this state, I was trying to show you another bug I found with the device. When setting a memory location's wattage and adjusting the wattage up, the device would adjust up and stop when it hit a wattage it could no longer handle for the attached resistance. So the up button no longer worked. That's fine, however, the down button ALSO stopped working, forcing you to press the fire button to exit the ADJ screen. Note that I did this SEVERAL times the night before without issue, but this time it decided to fail.