1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Order from kangertech

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by asiaexpat, May 28, 2015.

1. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I recently ordered 3 subtank mini spare rba units from kangetech website They only ship via dhl and I will have to pay 530 baht tax... In the end it will cost me like 60$ total--- too much but I am sick of waiting for them to show up on FT... they also advertise the subox kit for 82$ and they said it would come out to more than 100$ with shipping to thailand--way more expensive than any reseller

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

The RBA decks turned up on FT the other day. Link

It makes no sense to order from Kanger directly unless you are ordering in bulk and quite happy for your items to be confiscated. They seem to sell at their MSRP otherwise.

With their checkout they never used to ship to Thailand, obviously that has changed.

asiaexpat likes this.