1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Opinion, likes and features of DRAG NANO

Discussion in 'VooPoo' started by voopootech, May 9, 2019.

1. voopootech

voopootech Thread Starter New Member

Opinion, likes and features of DRAG NANO
    ——Room Fogger

This little thing impressed me, and little it definitely is, but reasonably heavy for its size. To me this indicated that it is a well made pod system, and that it should be able to withstand the knocks that it may be exposed to in the day to day use, irrespective of the environment. The neck chain was also a winner, I didn’t have to look for it once, riding nicely in my top pocket.

[​IMG]

This is the first draw activated system that I tried and was not sure what it would be like to use, but I was pleasantly surprised by the immediate firing when vaping. I am sure the new chip may also have something to do with this, and the draw was reasonably tight, but not overly so. I was able to do a couple of restricted DL hits on it, but would not attempt this on an ongoing basis. Flavor was good once I changed juices, the first was a very light profile, and although not in RTA range ensured that you had taste to go with your cloud, which was also not bad at all. I would not call this a stealth device though, it really produces a cloud, not just a puff. The battery life surprised me the most, one charge for 2 days of vaping, excellent! I also would just like to point out that this was not the only device used but it was permanently in my rotation.

[​IMG]

The only down side to me was the refillable pod, especially related to filling it. The refill hole is quite small, making it quite difficult to fill as it would overflow as the air had nowhere to go. Even with a small nozzle this was quite time consuming, as you had to try and anticipate what it was going to do.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Pod, and I think it will be a great tool for someone who is quitting and moving over to vaping, especially in the beginning where nicsalts or high nic mtl juice is used, but imho it will not disappoint more experienced vapers that want something small to carry around.