1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Old 'vintage' vaping coils and atty

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Okaa, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Okaa

Okaa Thread Starter Active Member

I am looking for some old vintage vape items. I used to own a prometey, prometheus and kraken. I lost them in a move though. I would love to replace them. I included the pictures of my old stuff.
    I also included a pic where I used silica string. Don't see that much anymore. These are from nearly 4 or 5 years back when I lived in Australia.

Or how about a caravela. Even a caravela clone would be ok.

Thumbs up if you ever used a prometey, very strange one. Check out my build on that kraken too.

prometey.jpg kraken.jpg silica.png

Fastoche likes this.
  2. Fastoche

Fastoche Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing,
    Sorry dunno where you can find any of this.
    I'm still using my Squape rs with a 4 years old istick tc 40w mod. Both felt down quite hard a few time on concrete floors and they are still working fine. Squape rs is still one of my favourite atomisers.

3. Okaa

I like the squape too. I just prefer the weird ones out there for some reason.

4. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

I have three RDAs that are serious vintage. I have an original Magma, a Stillare v2.1i, and there's another one whose name I forgot. When I get home, I'll grab some pics. The Stillare and the one I forgot are pictured in my AV. All are authentic and in great shape. Still have the mechs that are attached to those attys as well.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Okaa

Big fan of the stilaire and that whole era of vaping. I can't recognize from your picture the other one you mention and I'm not familiar with the magma.

I see in your picture you like mechs. Whats your favorite? New and Old?

debatedude likes this.
  6. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

The Nemesis that's pictured. It's an authentic and #763. The Cartel mech (also authentic) is #163 in their "Ghost" series. The mech on the right is custom made.
    The Magma v1 was my first dual coil atty. I hang on to it for sentimental reasons. I also have the Magma Reborn, which is a bigger and airier version of the original Magma. Both are extremely solid RDAs. The Stillare, though, that's the jewel in my collection. Authentics are nonexistent now, since Cartel is out of business.