1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Oil Vape Pens?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by davejonnes, Jun 20, 2019.

1. davejonnes

davejonnes Thread Starter New Member

Hi guys, sorry if this is not supposed to be posted/asked here, but i'm in the market for a real good oil vape pen (if i'm not mistaken, that's the name of the sort of pen i'm after for my cartridge) Please see photo attached for the type i'm talking about!

Preferably looking to order through a website or through line. Must be in Bangkok though!!

M0Q1N0Q5MjI4Nzk3ODdGQTc4OEQ6ZjkzYTFkMmM4ODQ5ZjA1YmYxMGVhMTU0MTM4MWJhOTQ6Ojo6OjA.jpg

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Not sure about the oil part mate as it's juice not oil...
    As for the picture looks like some kind of old style ego or similar, maybe it is a 510 thread or the old style 808 style thread for the tank.
    What kind of tank do you use?
    You'd probably see them around on some night markets in BKK but maybe have to hunt around as sellers aren't keen to have things out on display nowadays.

Big has a few things on his shop which might be ok for you:
    TOP EVOD Starter Kit (Pen Style) | Thailand Vapers

Eleaf i Just S | Thailand Vapers

Or even ask him is he has anything similar to what you want....

Bantorvaper and debatedude like this.