1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Not Vape Related OFFTOPIC: Where would you buy a decent Audio System

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by oil, Aug 7, 2016.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i gotta admit i am truly a strange guy, but before i buy something i truly wanna know if its worth the money, prolly got that from vaping :D ..

So when i go into local shops the seller just read the labels to me, but there is no realy advice cause the sales folks dont have the slightest clue most of the time.

So i am basially looking for something with a decent sounds, preferable with a 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound
    But then i really have to admit, the effects are tiny so any other good Loudspeaker will do the trick as well.
    Naturally i dont wanna spend tooooo much ... so the upper limit would indeed be 10K for it.

So far i found this one
    HOME THEATER ONKYO HT-S3705

I had Onkyo AV Reveiver in the past as well which was very satisfieng, only dowturn was alsways the on device buttons suck balls in terms of hard to see them,

I wanted to know if there are some recommendations here to a AV reveiver or any other Noise Creator
    thx

2. samui

samui Well-Known Member

I have somthing similar to this

HomePro

Works great

3. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?