1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

OFFTOPIC : TV Box

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by oil, Nov 11, 2017.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i recall there was a thread about the TV boxes you guys using just cant find it in the search anymore. Mine stopped working last week so i am in desperate need for new one. Any recommendations welcome,

Use wise: i dont watch TV at all, just movies i downloaded ...
    putting the HDD directly on the TV is what i do now, but the menu sucks balls

2. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

I use a Minux box, they are a little more expensive than the cheap versions. Got it off of Lazada about a year ago for 3000 baht I think. Works a treat, using it with Kodi, Netflix and Modbro as of now. Get one that is 4k compliant.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I moved this thread to the Thailand Vapers Lounge where they have some other threads about TV boxes.

oil and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

debatedude and Konvict like this.