1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

OBS T-VCT

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Orion, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Orion

Orion Thread Starter New Member

I recently bought a OBS T-VCT rba tank with my first mod, but it seems i cant find any coils or the RBA kit here in thailand or any shops in thailand. anyone able to help me? the coils is BTDC(bottom triangle dual coil) altough i would prefer to get the rba kit so i can make my own

2. Jared S
    Spaced

Jared S Well-Known Member

Saw them on Ecigzaa a few weeks back, may be they still carry them.

Edited

Ecigzaa.com :: OBS T-VCT Kit

Not sure what type of coil that is though so you might have to ask them about it but at least they have the RBA kit too.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Orion

Orion Thread Starter New Member

Thank you :) sent them a message about it, just have to wait for a reply. but the kit they have is wrong. just the basic rba head, not the one everyone is using in their reviews. But thank you :) the coils will get me a long way

Siam Diesel likes this.