1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Not a good vaping day

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by farangmick, Jan 21, 2017.

1. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Today started OK as usual. Then I went to transfer a 100 ml bottle of juice into 30 ml bottles. Managed to knock the bottle over and lost 15-20 ml. Messy work table.
    Things picked up when my Bellos clone arrived from @Nakhonsisean , except that the top cap refused to come off. After heating the chimney and top cap in a cup of water in the microvave, no problem. Took it all outside to dry and reassemble, and sneezed. No spare tank. Swept the glass up but I'm wearing flipflops just in case.
    Mai bpen rai. These things are sent to try us, as my grandmother used to say.

moonoy93, Rick O-Shea and Konvict like this.
  2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Shoot @farangmick ! :completely forgotten:

You can better call it a day and sleep early!

Or better yet, go out, get drunk and party all night and forget about this day!:here's your beer::very good:

3. farangmick
    Worried

Second option sounds good, but wife away, three kids in the house, night night.

Bantorvaper, Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  4. Nakhonsisean

Nakhonsisean Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the glass! Have 4 spares, will post you a couple next week.

5. farangmick
    Worried

That's great, thank you. Thought I'd be trawling around the usual companies and adding some to a coil order.
    If you're ever lost in the middle of nowhere you'll probably be near my house. The beers are on me.

pierdon, Konvict, Siam Diesel and 2 others like this.
  6. Nakhonsisean

Nakhonsisean Well-Known Member

No worries mate! Monday or Tuesday, assuming the town does not flood out by then!

Konvict, Siam Diesel and farangmick like this.
  7. farangmick
    Worried

Aye, I forgot it's a bit damp down your way. I love the months when the brush cutter and chainsaw can stay in the shed, and the lawns look like a Karachi wicket on the fifth day.
    Thanks again.

moonoy93, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.