1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Noisy Cricket

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Lotta, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Lotta

Lotta Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I didn't think this mod would appeal to me, but after trying one, I have to say that an advanced user who wants a rowdy vape needs this mod. It is a serious device and requires a lot of care from even the most advanced user. For those that don't know about this mod, it is a dual series 18650 mech mod with a hybrid connection made by Wismec and Jaybo. If you don't know what any of that means, you do not need this device. On a 0.5 ohm build with a full 8.4 volts off of fresh batteries you are looking at 141 watts while still drawing less than 17 amps. To say this thing hits like a freight train would be an understatement. The guy that let me try his was running a 0.3 ohm build (That's 235 watts for those keeping score). Way too rowdy for me but with no ramp up time, you can short draw it before it gets too hot. I found a good vape at 0.7 ohms with a Freakshow RDA. Doesn't get hot before your lungs are full. I would think a 1.0 ohm build would be reasonable for a "calmer" vape. I've been spending a lot of time here lately messing with TC and learning my way around a DNA 200 board. It's nice to unleash some raw power every now and then.

Scuba Vaper, Siam Diesel and Emmess like this.