1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

NKTR Guava 100% Tobacco Free Nicotine

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Lotta, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Lotta

Lotta Thread Starter Well-Known Member

This juice has been out a few months but hadn't run across any until now. The first 100% Tobacco Free Nicotine based e-juice. This is not a review but more of a first impression. I bought it more out of curiosity than anything else. I wanted to see if there was anything to this TFN. I have to say I am really impressed. The flavor is probably the most natural tasting fruit flavor I have tried to date. Very smooth, clean taste. 70 VG/30 PG mix at 6 mg. Don't know that I will buy it too often just because of the price. $22 US for 30 ml. But all in all a very good juice.

NKTR_Guava.jpg

2. npililis
    Chatty

npililis Well-Known Member

I heard about this - and the mango by nktr is also with good reviews - don't know if it's got to do with the non tobacco Nic or the company itself but I'm certainly planning to get some - just looking for suitable online vendor