1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

New vaper

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by WhiteWolf, Jan 3, 2015.

1. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Thread Starter New Member

Hey people,
    Just starting to vape. Waiting on the stuff I ordered (itaste vv4 and MVP2.0) but I have a question on juice. I've been a Kool smoker for many years. I tried the Dura Tru in a crappy Haus mod. it seems okay, but don't know if the lack of satisfaction is from the ecig or the juice. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm in the US, so there is no short supply of vendors or makers. I just could use some help in narrowing down the choices a bit!
    Thanks!
    Wolf

2. PattsVaper
    Lurking

PattsVaper Thailand Vapers Member

:welcome:

Hi Wolf . . . . as Kool smoker I'd say you be best to start off with a menthol juice then. There are plenty of good menthol liquids and seeing as how you're in the States I'm sure there must be a few Vape stores where you live. Best to go to one and do some taste-testing.

We're pretty limited here with US juices in Thailand but I liked Mout Baker Vapor's Extreme Ice and Goodlife Vapor's Ice Ice Baby. But I know there are dozens of other juice makers in the States to sekect from. Also you're probably gonna want to start with at least 12mg nicotine or 18 mg depending on how much you smoked before and these will give you a good throat hit that you'll need to get off the stinkies.
    Good luck mate.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. WhiteWolf

Thank you Patts. it seems many of the menthol juices are very. I don't know "Spearminty" if that makes sense.

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Halo Sub Zero is an excellent menthol...no spearmint flavor like GLV's Ice Ice Baby.
    :vaping: :vaping:

Sent from my Ti Mini...

5. WhiteWolf

Thanks SD, I'll check it out! I've seen Halo juices around!

6. PattsVaper
    Lurking

Or bubble-gummy as Venomx told us. :rolling laugh:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

MBV's Thug Juice is a decent menthol. It's a fruity vape (was actually surprised I liked it myself) but has a nice menthol hit to it.
    Cheap too.

8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Halo makes good juices...they're running a 15% off special right now (at least they were). Use coupon code VAPE2015 at checkout. When I started vaping, I used the Ovale menthol, too (USA version). It was good as well.

Sent from my Ti Mini...

9. WhiteWolf

I'm hoping to drop the sticks, so I'll take all the opinions I can get! 35 years of this crap is enough

Siam Diesel likes this.
  10. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Halo Tiki juice was a nice menthol flavor imo.

11. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Amen to that! Vaping is the way to go!!

12. PattsVaper
    Lurking

Too right mate. I smoked 2 packs a day for 48 years and coming up 30th of this month it'll make 1 year since I've been off the cancer sticks. Do yourself a favor, don't vape and smoke together . . . . . commit yourself to never buy another pack of cigs and just vape exclusively!

You'll definitely succeed in getting off the sticks this way.

lordofthedread and Siam Diesel like this.
  13. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

Enjoy your vaping. The main thing is to get off the cigs. :vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping:

14. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Welcome to the forum White Wolf. Since you are in the US you have all the opportunities to get what you need from local vendors I guess. If you like me have been a heavy smoker for many years, you like me might need some juice with 18 mg nicotine or even higher to get you of the stinkies (Cigarettes). In Thailand I managed to get some 18 mg nicotine juice with tobacco flavour, that was very helpful in the start of my vaping. Later Igot down to 12 and now sometimes 6 mg nicotine. I wish you luck with your decision to quit the stinkies. Vaping is the future, and the future is now :vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping: :welcome:

PattsVaper likes this.
  15. kurt
    Blah

kurt Well-Known Member

If you are in the states I would recommend you drop by a local vape shop and try some samples.. most are more than happy to get someone hooked on vaping.. :)

Kurt