1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

New message from FT

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Lotta, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Lotta

Lotta Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I don't think belongs in the MO forum but if it does, please move it there. Received an interesting message from FT today regarding a recent order that contained 2 RDAs shipping via CP. The shipment never left China so the problem happened before getting to Thailand. I wonder if there is something deeper going on here or just a fluke.

Sorry to inform you that your package failed to pass the security checking and it is returned to us.

If you still want this order, we would like to reship it via Hong Kong post which takes about 10-20 business days for delivery?.

If you prefer a direct refund, please let us know and we will arrange accordingly, thanks.

And if we didn’t get a reply from you within 24 hours, we will directly issue a refund back to your original payment gateway.

Kind regards,

Stella

Customer Advocate

FastTech - gadget and electronics

2. etcyberdude

etcyberdude Well-Known Member

So now ft have issue shipping out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Lotta

I don't know anything other than what the message says. I'm sure FT is aware of all the customs seizures in Thailand and may be doing something internally to protect themselves.

4. pierdon
    Relaxed

pierdon Well-Known Member

Interesting info.
    I have a package that still has not left China aswell... We'll see if I have the same message.

5. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

This is a frequent occurrence with CP and FT. Now if any package fails inspection (anything resembling batteries or liquids on x-ray) the entire bag is returned to sender.
    **Updated**
    Also...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Lotta

2 RDAs so I don't see how they could be confused for batteries or liquid. Sounds more like CP may be following the steps of DHL and SP.

Frayedmind likes this.
  7. Rick O-Shea

Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. Lotta

Thank's for the bold type. I missed that part in your other post. Very efficient for the post workers. No need to do any actual work. I do have another question, when the bag is returned to the Post Office, do they not do further inspections there on individual packages or just send every package back to the sender without a second look.

I read your other post again and it would seem that the PO should reship the package. But in this case, the package was returned to FT and they are wanting to change shippers completely. From CP to HKP.

9. Rick O-Shea

I think it's probably a bit of both. FT say they are negotiating for a more suitable solution.

10. Nakhonsisean

Nakhonsisean Well-Known Member

A Thai friend just had the same message today, had a package with two Wismec mods, a couple of tanks and some wire.
    They refunded him the money .

Konvict likes this.