1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Need Nautilus Coils Fast

Discussion in 'Vaping Maintenance' started by clovevape, Sep 1, 2014.

1. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Maybe this one:

Nitecore Digicharger D4

2. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

I got a Nitecore Intelli charger i2 from Big. It takes both 18350 and 18650 batteries. It's capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously while each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently. Works for me!

3. clovevape

clovevape Thread Starter New Member

That Nitecore looks right for me,

Is there a certain kind of battery that's best or do you just get what you pay for.

And just out of interest,if your really stuck can you just use the old un-rechargable batteries.

4. PattsVaper
    Lurking

PattsVaper Thailand Vapers Member

I don't have a Vamo and it probably has in-built battery protection but in any case all the mods work best with IMR unprotected batteries.
    The best 18650 which Big has in stock is the Sony 18650VTC5 2600mAh and Efest Purple 18350 700mAh.

Definitely not! Don't even think they make them this size anyway.

5. clovevape

clovevape Thread Starter New Member

6. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Iam guessing that you ask about the batteries, problem is a normal battery is 1.5 volts and the ones used for the vamo is 4.2 volts....

7. PattsVaper
    Lurking

I thought it was relevant that I post this here.

I just received my order from 3avape today. I got the big Nautilus with the steel tank too but they forgot to include the extra 2 coils but no worries Jason will sort that out. I have to say, the BVC coils in the big Nautilus brings out more flavor and vapor than the N-mini.

I got extra Nautilus BVC coils of course and I also got the new BVC coils for the BDC clearomizers. Got another ET-S BDC Clearomizer as well and I love these little guys coz that work so good on my Innokin vv v3 and they hold 3ml of juice!

Aspire ET-S.jpg

This is for you SD . . . . . I put in the new BVC coil for these tanks and filled this little guy with Deadly Sin. I vaped it for an hour and the vapor production was great but I was disappointed with the lack of flavor. So then I switched this coil out with the original BDC coil and although the vapor was less, the flavor was so much better than the newer BVC coils. So mate, try yours out and see if you come to the same assessment but my advice?
    Keep your old BDC coils. :wink: :very good:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Thanks, Patts...my 3Avape shipment is somewhere between BKK and here. Am eager to try the new BVC coils in my ET-S & Davide tanks. At how many watts were you vaping the new coils...was this more than with the old BDC coils? With the Naut BVC coils, I found I had to crank up the volume to really get them to sing.
    :cheers:

9. PattsVaper
    Lurking

I use the ET-S tanks on my Innokin vv v3 for those times when I just want a simple, carefree vape at home or out and about. Usually with my menthol or Chinese juices and this mod has a max of 11 watts. I vaped both coils at 10 watts and they both produced acceptable flavor and vapor. However, I realized that maybe the new BVC coils might perform better at a higher wattage so I put the ET-S on my SVD and tried it at 12 watts and higher but the flavor didn't improve at all.

Don't get me wrong, the new coils work great but I just feel the old BDC work just as good and with a bit more flavor on the vv v3.

You're right when you told me the big Nautilus vapes even better than the Mini with the N-BVC coils . . . . terrific and I love the 5ml juice capacity! :very good::vaping::vaping:

10. det66

det66 New Member

I got my new big Nautilus 2 days ago and I am smoking it with the 1.6 ohm BDC now.

As I have no experience with the 1.8 ohm and I am planning to order at least 2 spare packs:

Should I order 1.6 or 1.8 ohm?

(I use my old ego-c batteries in variable voltage mode right now and it's working good)

11. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

From what I recall, either will work fine...I've always used the 1.8 ohm coils with my regulated mods...the mech mod guys prefer the 1.6 ohm coils.

When you do order, you'll want to get the new BVC coils as spares...difference between those and the original BDC coils is very noticeable.

Sent from my Ti Mini...

12. det66

det66 New Member

As I understood out of this one
    * youtube *watch?v=zITtPyV0Gkc
    it wouldn't be a difference on BDC and BVC if I don't use a different battery.

But if I would buy a new battery it would help (the cloud in the video looks amazing :grin:)

13. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

The clouds from the BVC coil are amazing. I'm not into cloud chasing but sometimes, it's fun to let loose with a really big one just because I can. Sounds like you have the perfect reason to pick up a new mod (and some BVC coils)!!

Sent from my Ti Mini...