1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Need a New Sub Ohm Tank

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by aging one, Feb 1, 2017.

1. aging one
    Busy

aging one Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I need a new sub ohm tank. I just broke the Melo 3 mini I got as a kit with my Pico. It was a temperamental tank only working about a third of the time. The other times it simply would not fire without being tightened and tightened again onto the mod. I have had no trouble at all with my Nautilus Mini.
    Trying to open the tank today the glass finally cracked. I am having second thoughts about just replacing the tank as its been a pain in reality.

What would you guys suggest going with? I prefer smaller tanks as they are stealthier. Which of our suppliers has a tank in stock or does anybody have a facebook seller.

Thanks so much.

2. etcyberdude

etcyberdude Well-Known Member

I have the replacement tank for melo 3 mini in stock.

3. aging one
    Busy

aging one Thread Starter Well-Known Member

pm sent.