1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Nautilus 2 / Nautilus Mini - Availability?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by SooKee, Aug 28, 2017.

1. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

Much as I'm planning to use my mods as a shisha replacement (e.g. DTL style) I do occasionally miss the pipe I used to smoke (despite being crap at packing the tobacco) and I suspect it just wouldn't feel right doing a DTL type inhale on a tobacco style juice.

As such I might be looking at picking up a MTL style tank and have read good things about the Nautilus. So which is considered to be better? I'm not bothered about the tank size, more about availability. I'd prefer to buy in Thailand and have messaged Mr Big already, he already replied that he has no Nautilus 2, not sure about the Mini. Any others to try. TVS don't have them and Thai Vape Mall doesn't either (in fact TVM doesn't seem to have much at all!).

Dubious about importing in all honesty. Concerned that the gear will get seized, or worse still, knock at the door from the BIB. I'm even a bit concerned about the online ordering I'm doing TBH. That said, makes me wonder how TVS etc keep going given all the publicity. Maybe the OTT instances with vapers getting caught is just down to over zealous individuals looking for a bigger hit to the tea fund than no helmet / no licence gives. That said, I haven't quite got round to installing a crack house steel internal gate, pitbulls and a couple of well-armed homies to protect my investment. Did consider putting all the stuff I have in a tupperware box so it can be easily concealed should the BIB come knocking. Paranoid or what? 55555

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

You're paranoid...my 2 setangs. There have been no reported instances either on here or in the Thai FB groups of the BiB knocking on the door. o_O

Konvict, jpr and SooKee like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

If you don't want to import, buy whatever you can find here and give it a try. You have no frame of reference so they'll all seem good to you (if you take to the MTL style of vaping of a Nautilus). If not, sell it on the Classifieds.

Konvict and jpr like this.
  4. SooKee
    Lurking

Any supplier I'm likely to have missed that you can think of?

5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Have you tried all the suppliers in Thai Vaping Vendors Info? If that fails, there's always Google, FB & IG. Half the fun is in the hunt. One suggestion...when you find what you want, buy (a lot of :D) extra coils. There is no RBA solution for the Nautilus.

Konvict and SooKee like this.
  6. SooKee
    Lurking

Ploughing through them now, at least what still seem to be the most active. Will wait on a reply from Mr B before trying more. Fun over. I want it now ;)